ADVERTISEMENT

We are doomed

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
Recently read two articles that proved to me the end is near. First, was an article about a group that was having a WATER tasting party where individuals could sip and comment on various bottled waters.

Secondly, I saw where Costco was no longer going to stock BOOKS because it involved too much labor to keep them organized.

It’s over.

I had a bottled water thread on here some years ago. I believe rifle is a bottled water snob.

I had a bottled water thread on here some years ago. I believe rifle is a bottled water snob.
Not a snob. I just can easily tell the difference between most bottled water and tap water.

I prefer natural spring bottled water over filtered bottle water (which is basically tap water that is processed), though Dasani’s filtered water is in my refrigerator currently and is a brand I don’t mind.

Not a snob. I just can easily tell the difference between most bottled water and tap water.

I prefer natural spring bottled water over filtered bottle water (which is basically tap water that is processed), though Dasani’s filtered water is in my refrigerator currently and is a brand I don’t mind.
Dasani does seem to be a cut above the rest of the of the filtered water.

Can you tell the difference between Deer Park and Dasani's?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT