ADVERTISEMENT

We are in WW3.

part of what you are seeing now is because of the weakness the US displayed under Mush Biden. Russia, Iran, terrorist groups. They know they can get away with it because we have an empty suit as a President. The Afghan withdraw lead by Mush Biden was the biggest debacle in probably 50 years.
You're a stupid Godless liar.

Jesus, in that case, there is almost always a World War going on if that is your definition.
Not like this. The modern wars will be fought largely by proxy. We don't fight the Russians we let Ukrainians die for it. Iran fights proxy through their terrorist groups. China in influencing in places like Africa and Middle East.

That is just the way it is. Agree with it or not. There is a global world wide conflict going on. US/few allies vs Russia
US/few allies vs Iran. Us/few allies vs China. The other side is forming up alliances. The bigger fights are yet to come.

You're a stupid Godless liar.
Look around you moron. Hell, there are Democrats in the Mush admin that would tell you the same thing. You are in a modern global conflict.

Don't be a dumb **** American that sits around oh shit nothing goes on.

Look around you moron. Hell, there are Democrats in the Mush admin that would tell you the same thing. You are in a modern global conflict.

Don't be a dumb **** American that sits around oh shit nothing goes on.
You're a stupid Godless liar

3 previous president's over a span of 15 years didn't get it done. Joe did. Americans that got killed might have been those taliban that your orange jesus freed from prison.

Trump got almost three times the troops out than Pedo-Joe did without losing any. It wasn't supposed to be completed until May of his second-term, but Pedo-Joe won? All pedo-Joe did was complete Trump's task of getting the remaining 3,500 out and he screwed it up bad, getting troops killed, American citizens killed, getting foreigners killed, abandoning Americans and billions in military equipment.

It wasn't Pedo-Joe's plan. It was Trump's. And like everything else Pedo-Joe touches, it turned to shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: KyMUfan
Let me dumb this down for you, Crispy Lips:

Assume Trump was president when we had 13k troops aboard. Assume he brought home 9500.

That leaves Pedo-Joe with 3500 troops abroad. Assume he brought them all home.

Trump was successful bringing home about 70% of the potential. Pedo-Joe was successful doing it with 100% of the potential (minus the few that died).

Pedo-Joe wins.

LOL!!!!! You just dumbed it up, not down. Not shocking, coming from a left-wing, Californian. Just throw common sense and reality out the window.

Would have you rather been among Trump's 9,500 or Pedo-Joe's 3,500, if you had a choice and hindsight being 20/20? It was ALL Trump's plan. Pedo-Joe's idiocy got people killed, in clean-up duty. That's the difference.

You are the one who said 100 percent.

It's like saying I batted 1.000 minus the 13 time I struck out.
You can't really be this stupid to double-down on your argument, can you?

Are you familiar with the word "except," moron? My use of "minus" means the same as "except."

• Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg
You can't really be this stupid to double-down on your argument, can you?

Are you familiar with the word "except," moron? My use of "minus" means the same as "except."

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF

Trump got almost three times the troops out than Joe did without losing any.
Joe did did in 6 months what your orange jesus couldn't get done in 48 months.
It wasn't Joe's plan. It was Trump's.
No wonder it didn't work out the way you like. It was the plan of your orange jesus. All that while freeing 5,000 taliban from prison.

rifle is still getting over the head injury, so I'm cutting him some slack over all these bad grammar and misc. other mistakes he's been making recently. I feel good about his recovery though, after watching Fetterman turn things around.
rifle was all banged up and was a better poster in ICU.

and a bed pan.
It's a sealed container, but thanks. The circumference of the hole opening isn't great for my girth, but I've been in tighter . . . especially when I was substitute teaching at that middle school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT