ADVERTISEMENT

We are on the verge of witnessing the greatest comeback in history.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
If Trump wins this thing it will be the biggest comeback in history. His political enemies have thrown everything at him including the kitchen sink. Gone after him legally. Gone after his family. Non stop for years. Shot at him. You name it. They have done it.

He is about to pull this damn thing off. He is close.

What an incredible story of resiliency. What an American.

I am proud to have casted my vote for the man of the people. I hope he becomes my son's commander in chief again. He is a great American.

Reactions: 30CAT and SBAP74
betting odds had biden at ~63% chance of winning around the same time prior to the 2020 election. biden won.

betting odds currently have trump up around the same, maybe a touch higher at ~65%. it's trump's to lose.

trump's betting odds of winning the following states:
  • WI: 57%
  • MI: 56%
  • PA: 62%
  • NC: 70%
  • GA: 71%
  • AZ: 75%
  • NV: 65%
should those hold true, @MichiganHerd going to be kicking himself in the ass for not taking that "landslide" bet.

I am cautiously optimistic. Nothing would surprise me though, at this point if something suddenly reverses the narrative of Kamala's impending implosion.

I agreed to that landslide bet, and mush brains forfeited the win, thus greed is serving a perma-ban. My aids tell me greed has welched on the bet, and is attempting to bet the entire forum. greed raises the bar though, mainly so his head can fit underneath.

Moral of the story:

Don't place a bet against a satanic lying scientolgist. His family though, all those Trump maga folks, they're good people and those blondes i would do.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
If Trump wins this thing it will be the biggest comeback in history. His political enemies have thrown everything at him including the kitchen sink. Gone after him legally. Gone after his family. Non stop for years. Shot at him. You name it. They have done it.

He is about to pull this damn thing off. He is close.

What an incredible story of resiliency. What an American.

I am proud to have casted my vote for the man of the people. I hope he becomes my son's commander in chief again. He is a great American.

Speaking of shot at him. Why do you suppose the DOJ put a stop to the investigation into the 2nd attempt to kill Trump? Florida is currently suing the DOJ over it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT