ADVERTISEMENT

We have big time sports.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Goliath Vs. Goliath. Aaron "Appalachian Assassin" Dunlap takes on Brad "The American Redneck" Huntsman for the Super Heavyweight title at RNR 20 in Charleston, West Virginia.

Either one of these guys would kick some Corning, northern Appalachian Ass!

This is the heavyweight title.

Goliath Vs. Goliath. Aaron "Appalachian Assassin" Dunlap takes on Brad "The American Redneck" Huntsman for the Super Heavyweight title at RNR 20 in Charleston, West Virginia.

Either one of these guys would kick some Corning, northern Appalachian Ass!

This is the heavyweight title.
That was awful in so many different ways.

That is, without a doubt, the skankiest and nastiest collection of ring girls I have ever seen. I heard the loser of that fight has two options: live in west virginia or be forced to sleep with the ring girls.

That was also awful boxing, which is hard to even refer to it as that. One minute rounds? Free flowing blood splattering everywhere and the match allowed to continue even coming out of the corner without stopping the blood? A fighter with a ponytail?

What a shit show. Leave it to Dave Portnoy to find a way to make a dollar mocking and getting entertained by the bottom of society.

That was awful in so many different ways.

That is, without a doubt, the skankiest and nastiest collection of ring girls I have ever seen. I heard the loser of that fight has two options: live in west virginia or be forced to sleep with the ring girls.

That was also awful boxing, which is hard to even refer to it as that. One minute rounds? Free flowing blood splattering everywhere and the match allowed to continue even coming out of the corner without stopping the blood? A fighter with a ponytail?

What a shit show. Leave it to Dave Portnoy to find a way to make a dollar mocking and getting entertained by the bottom of society.

Is Corning going to enter the contest next year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT