ADVERTISEMENT

Weather for tomorrow ....

W-S HerdFan

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 14, 2002
Sarasota, FL
...looks just as miserable as Charlotte was. Colder, and same amount of rain.....If 10 k butts in seats show up I will be impressed....

I'll be there with the misses but I'm not thrilled about it. Gonna be miserable

I did the rain thing at Charlotte from opening kick to the bitter end. I'll be there tomorrow, but doubt I stay for the whole thing, it's just too painfully boring to watch as I expect our offense to look the same. By same I mean the same 3 running plays, the same punting from inside the opponents 40, etc.

Rain = Excuse for losing.
johns1124 = Total wvu Loser. Hey there troll, can't you find somewhere else other than a Marshall board to post your worthless drivel? You are clearly a wvu troll and I have no idea how you have been allowed to post on here and herdfans. Your meaningless game with TCU starts in 15 minutes, but no, you are more interested in what Marshall is doing. Truly pathetic.

The weather gives Hamrick an excuse for the lack of any crowd.

Last week was bearable weather-wise because it wasn’t cold. It was the football that was painful.

Wasn’t it cold and rainy 2 years ago when FIU can to Huntington and beat us pretty soundly? Seems like we made a late run but it wasn’t ever really in doubt.

johns1124 = Total wvu Loser. Hey there troll, can't you find somewhere else other than a Marshall board to post your worthless drivel? You are clearly a wvu troll and I have no idea how you have been allowed to post on here and herdfans. Your meaningless game with TCU starts in 15 minutes, but no, you are more interested in what Marshall is doing. Truly pathetic.

She's wasting it

Wasn't that your sister practicing for you? HerdyGirlyMan

Last edited:
Memphis and UC had thousands of empty seats for two ranked teams to determine who plays in the AAC championship game.

empty seats everywhere

UC and Memphis did have empty seats but the Liberty Bowl holds close to 60k. So a half house is still better than what MU has drawn for almost every game. From the TV shots, it looked like Memphis had around 35k in the stands. The game box score lists 36k for attendance.

The Boise-Colorado State game in Fort Collins had around 13k in attendance after the bad weather the area received this week.

UC and Memphis did have empty seats but the Liberty Bowl holds close to 60k. So a half house is still better than what MU has drawn for almost every game. From the TV shots, it looked like Memphis had around 35k in the stands. The game box score lists 36k for attendance.

The Boise-Colorado State game in Fort Collins had around 13k in attendance after the bad weather the area received this week.

True. Memphis areas metro is 1.3 Mil.
Huntington metro about 278K.

Todays weather is going to be just as awful, or worse, than what a lot of us endured in Charlotte.

Im going to show support for our seniors. They deserve a good final experience at Marshall.

If the football product on the field is as bad as last week. I will be back to my hotel before the 3rd quarter kick.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT