ADVERTISEMENT

well Huff has his 3 wins look for extension coming soon

I keep telling you guys he will be back with at least a one year extension. We will win at least 4 more games as a minimum. Before the season I had no idea what the potential of this team would be with a new OC and so many portal players. After 5 games I think we are better than I thought and that makes me a happy camper. I do think that year 5 will determine if he stays long term

Last edited:
Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I really hate to have to do this, but I have heard some really bad feedback on Spears over the past few weeks from people that would definitely know. I wouldn’t expect him to be here too much longer. Huff will likely outlast him.

Reactions: ohio herd
I really hate to have to do this, but I have heard some really bad feedback on Spears over the past few weeks from people that would definitely know. I wouldn’t expect him to be here too much longer. Huff will likely outlast him.
sluggo72 will be there to help him pack up his office. Sam will volunteer to drive him to Tri State!

He and Smith looked chummy during the homecoming festivities. Are they the same sources that someone on here was referring to when the claim was made... "Huff will be let go after the OH St loss, because he's misusing AD funds"?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT