ADVERTISEMENT

Well, I've finally caught the 'rona.

ThunderCat98

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 23, 2007
Started out with sore throat, some congestion, minor cough, and body aches on Saturday. Worse congestion Sunday but other symptoms let up. Yesterday had congestion and headache. Same today, but slightly better. No fever. Isolating since the onset of symptoms. I'm 46, in good health, but overweight. Double vaxed, which is probably why I caught the damn thing in the first place. 😡😡😡 I would liken it to a bad cold or mild case of the flu thus far.

Last edited:
Hopefully you took a shot of Pfizer as it will prevent COVID dick. Kidding aside, I hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Sounds like nothing really.

I can't believe people don't just forge ahead with it. I get out here a lot of times running on fumes since I try not to really eat for real. Then I have awful feet and backaches all the time, likely from burning the nerves sitting in front of a space heater all the time.

Lot of times I just about pass out or want to vomit. Lot of dizziness. Up to now, I've kept going anyway.

Everybody staying home or whatever has to be 2000 times healthier than this, but they don't believe it. They think they're sick. If they felt like I always do, they would lay in a floor somewhere and wait to be mopped into the toilet.

Get well soon. I had the crap. Felt like shit for a week or so. you should do well with after a week or so.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Covid dick is real. I have had a relapse and after have a hot streak for a week or so.

27628879_2024504664462477_8994622903271929873_o.jpg

So normal old men still want stuff like that?

Weird to me. I don't want it anymore. Wouldn't take it. Just too weird to be leering at people who could be my kids. The time has way passed.

I'd really rather have some nuns around with calm voices to tell me that God will take me to Greenbottom Cemetery while they turn up the morphine dial.

• Haha
Started out with sore throat, some congestion, minor cough, and body aches on Saturday. Worse congestion Sunday but other symptoms let up. Yesterday had congestion and headache. Same today, but slightly better. No fever. Isolating since the onset of symptoms. I'm 46, in good health, but overweight. Double vaxed, which is probably why I caught the damn thing in the first place. 😡😡😡 I would liken it to a bad cold or mild case of the flu thus far.
Hope you have a speedy recovery!

In case you're gonna drop an ovary bomb on us as well, @KyMUfan has one helluva gynecologist she can recommend?

• Haha
I had those exact symptoms the beginning of the month. Had chills and felt like I had a fever, but no fever. Felt like crap for 2 days, but then got rid of it. I had the J&J shot and booster, but I’m relatively healthy. Hope you feel better soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT