ADVERTISEMENT

Well this can't be good...

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
....for extradumbass and his fellow bleaters. 😂😂😅😅

Trump trial delayed indefinitely in case stemming from Special Counsel Jack Smith's Jan. 6 investigation

Reactions: 19MU88
NEWS FOR TRUMPTARDS: DELAY IS THE ONLY DEFENSE HE HAS. HE WILL BE FOUND GUILTY AND IMPRISONED.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Agree to perma ban bet accepted.
thats-you-finger-point.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Right. We can't keep moving the goalposts here.

What's the date? Or shove it.
The only ones that have attempted to determine a specific date are you lying cowardly cons. You are now attempting the same tactic as your orange jesus puke, delay.
What part of "After the verdicts." do you not understand??

Bump, even with ExtraCuck on ignore I can tell he's trying to wager his worthless account.

Shit or get off the pot Greed. Pick a deadline this calendar year. I might even take your old decrepit ass off ignore to see you go down, kicking and screaming.

Tantrum Crying GIF

Bump, even with ExtraCuck on ignore I can tell he's trying to wager his worthless account.

Shit or get off the pot Greed. Pick a deadline this calendar year. I might even take your old decrepit ass off ignore to see you go down, kicking and screaming.
"After the verdicts" sounds appropriate. Coward.

Give me a date. This won't be up for deliberation.
"After the verdicts" of the Georgia RICO case, the mar a lago secret documents case, the Jack Smith case in New York, and the Manhattan District Attorney's Office case. You lying coward.
If you can't give me a MM DD YYYY format, forget about it.
You're a liar.

After the verdicts?
Yes.
OK. Give me your best guess at a date or this is over.
It was over as soon as you agreed to the bet. You liar.

"After the verdicts" of the Georgia RICO case, the mar a lago secret documents case, the Jack Smith case in New York, and the Manhattan District Attorney's Office case. You lying coward.

You're a liar.

Yes.

It was over as soon as you agreed to the bet. You liar.
Option A: Pick an estimated date for completion of this bet.Option B: GFY

Is it going to be 'A' or 'B,' troglodyte? Making this as simple as possible for you.

Option A: Pick an estimated date for completion of this bet.Option B: GFY

Is it going to be 'A' or 'B,' troglodyte? Making this as simple as possible for you.
Option C: You're a liar and reneging on the bet. It's plain for all to see.

It's clear that you won't define the parameters for pass/fail of this bet because you know it will fail. Tough shit.
Greed has no intentions of leaving the board when he loses…. He lives for this board as there isn’t anything to do where he’s at since he’s a bumpkin

Greed has no intentions of leaving the board when he loses…. He lives for this board as there isn’t anything to do where he’s at since he’s a bumpkin
I don't do nebulous construct. If he won't establish clear definitions that are specific, measurable, attainable and time-bound, he can go fvck himself.

It's clear that you won't define the parameters for pass/fail of this bet because you know it will fail. Tough shit.
Even a simpleton like you should be able to understand that the verdicts have to come in before the winner of the bet could be determined.

You're a liar and reneging on the bet. It's plain for all to see.

If you know I'm going to lose, why were you too cowardly to take the bet. SleauxTard.

Even a simpleton like you should be able to understand that the verdicts have to come in before the winner of the bet could be determined.

You're a liar and reneging on the bet. It's plain for all to see.
Learn how the court system works.

Either pick a date
or move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT