ADVERTISEMENT

Well this can't be good...

"After the verdicts". You stupid lying trumptard oath breaker punk.
verdicts is not imprisoned.

And, for bets we need a date. He has counter offered, that is what happens in betting, he said date in a particular format. Not gray areas.

Learn how the court system works.

Either pick a date
or move on.
"After the verdicts". You stupid lying trumptard oath breaker punk. No amount of your whining is going to change that parameter. Either accept that or move on.

verdicts is not imprisoned.

And, for bets we need a date. He has counter offered, that is what happens in betting, he said date in a particular format. Not gray areas.
No amount of your whining is going to change that parameter. Either accept that or move on. Your little trumptard punk friend has reneged on the bet. It plain for all to see. You lying trumptard oath breaker.

Even a simpleton like you should be able to understand that the verdicts have to come in before the winner of the bet could be determined.

You're a liar and reneging on the bet. It's plain for all to see.
Specific, measurable, attainable, time-bound.

You cannot fulfill this criteria and the bet is a non-starter.

I don't do nebulous garbage. This is how shit works in real life outside the woodshop.

Tough shit.

Go fvck yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.

You cannot fulfill this criteria and the bet is a non-starter.

I don't do nebulous garbage. This is how shit works in real life outside the woodshop.

Tough shit.
perma ban bet on whether he will be imprisoned??.....
He won't be imprisoned. I can see how much this means to you, I'll absolutely commit to that.

You have reneged on the bet. Punk.

He won't be imprisoned. I can see how much this means to you, I'll absolutely commit to that.

Things you cannot fulfill. Tough shit.

Again . . . Go fvck yourself.

Reactions: 30CAT
No amount of your whining is going to change that parameter. Either accept that or move on. Your little trumptard punk friend has reneged on the bet. It plain for all to see. You lying trumptard oath breaker.
No, he countered you. Accept it or not.

"After the verdicts". You stupid lying trumptard oath breaker punk.
Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

You don't get to change
He did not renege. He said he would commit to that. Then, provided you with parameters. That is a counter offer. Furthermore, you came back with after the verdicts and he never agreed to that.

Reactions: Archetype XLIV
He did not renege. He said he would commit to that. Then, provided you with parameters. That is a counter offer. Furthermore, you came back with after the verdicts and he never agreed to that.
My goal with all of this was to infuriate him. Objective achieved.

I see now that I'm going to have to send Tommy Damron up on Garrett's Creek. He remembers the old Tommy Damon. Before he got saved and became a preacher. He was the wildest thing in Wayne County. And that still comes out when you question his beliefs, this won't be pretty.

He did not renege.
You're a retard and a liar. He took the bet and then he attempted to change the bet from whether trump will be imprisoned to when he will be imprisoned. Stupid punk.
He said he would commit to that.
He committed to whether trump would be imprisoned or not, not a date he would be imprisoned. You stupid lying oath breaker.

Then, provided you with parameters.

AFTER the bet was committed to as is. Idiot liar.
That is a counter offer.
It was a cowardly reneging on a bet.
Furthermore, you came back with after the verdicts and he never agreed to that.
You really are a retard. You can't determine if someone gets imprisonment before there's a verdict. We would have to wait even after that until there's a sentencing. moron.

I see now that I'm going to have to send Tommy Damron up on Garrett's Creek. He remembers the old Tommy Damon. Before he got saved and became a preacher. He was the wildest thing in Wayne County. And that still comes out when you question his beliefs, this won't be pretty.
You're an idiot and liar.

Just send @alphasig1053 . Greed's scared shitless of him.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg
Arch bringing the heat on this one 😆
Seriously. Look at most liberals who live in Greed's echo chamber. They have super narrow shoulders, don't make eye contact, and give you their fingers when they begrudgingly have to shake hands because they're still afraid of Covid.

They get their protein only from consuming soy and semen.

xUJhUBq.jpg

Seriously. Look at most liberals who live in Greed's echo chamber. They have super narrow shoulders, don't make eye contact, and give you their fingers when they begrudgingly have to shake hands because they're still afraid of Covid.

They get their protein only from consuming soy and semen.

xUJhUBq.jpg
You're insanely stupid and a liar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT