ADVERTISEMENT

Went to Target yesterday

I bought some pet food and a container of grilled chicken Caesar pasta salad at Kroger. Got the containers mixed up when I got home so I’m not sure what I had for lunch.

I have to go fill up propane tanks this morning too. Outdoor porch heater and a spare for my cooking devices. Headed to Goshen Indiana for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday with the old lady's Amish family. They left the cult a couple generations back, but they can still skin a buck and run a trot line too.

Chick-fil-A gave me extra Polynesian sauce yesterday.
Dave Chappelle Im Rich Bitch GIF

Bought some bed sheets and a bag of caramels. Will post pictures later. Can anybody top that?
I’m glad your third attempt at a character finally worked. The first where you pretend to be a wvu fan was a failure. The second one when you pretended to post while drunk was a bomb. The third one where you tried to be the K-Mart version of Ducky was embarrassing. The racist hillbilly seems to have been relatable to a few on here.

I’m glad your third attempt at a character finally worked. The first where you pretend to be a wvu fan was a failure. The second one when you pretended to post while drunk was a bomb. The third one where you tried to be the K-Mart version of Ducky was embarrassing. The racist hillbilly seems to have been relatable to a few on here.
Are you saying his third attempt was a success or failure?

I have to go fill up propane tanks this morning too. Outdoor porch heater and a spare for my cooking devices. Headed to Goshen Indiana for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday with the old lady's Amish family. They left the cult a couple generations back, but they can still skin a buck and run a trot line too.
A country boy can survive

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT