ADVERTISEMENT

West Virginia Wins Again!

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004

What a shithole:

West Virginia placed 50th, with the “highest average number of mentally unhealthy days reported by residents in the past 30 days,” followed by Alabama and then Arkansas, the research reported.

What a shithole:

West Virginia placed 50th, with the “highest average number of mentally unhealthy days reported by residents in the past 30 days,” followed by Alabama and then Arkansas, the research reported.

Yahoo Hooray GIF by StickerGiant

Good one. Very impressive, rifle. I'd bet you'd rather live in the lands of the West, like Seattle and California, where streets are paved with human shit, with the beauty of homelessness and drug use spread throughout.

Corning, New York is the taint of Appalachia. Taint the shithole and taint the back of the ball sack. Somewhere in between.
Sorry, I’m going to have to respond to you later. I can’t hear you over the sound of the waterfall at the year-round heated pool at the St. Regis Deer Valley (Park City), because ya’ know, rich.

It’s gotta be a real kick in the nads to have not been offered a coaching job in such a wretched state.

Reactions: WVUSerg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT