ADVERTISEMENT

What a great day and fantastic game - NHR

MARSHALL77

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Clemson is making "The" look like a high school team. Unless something really goes wrong looks like we have a rematch of last seasons championship game.

Has to make you wonder what might have taken place had Penn State been in this game vs Ohio State.

Now 24 to ZIP with the 4th qtr to go

Go Tigers

I felt weeks ago that "The school" did not deserve to be sloted in the 3-hole since they did not win their conference (Big Ten). Sorta like Notre Dame...they will always be ranked based on Brand Name. "The school" was overranked all year long. I like Urban...I detest the CHEATeyes and their fans.....Not sold on Washington either.....Closing, what the Hell happened to Louisville down the stretch?

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Zilla just make all my points. THE Ohio State has been treated differently than other schools. I have friends living in Columbus and they say THE fans are so obnoxious....

Reactions: MARSHALL77
Honestly I think that the difference between number 1 Alabama and the rest of the field is huge this year. I honestly think Alabama will beat Clemson by at least 2 scores and probably more.

Ohio State deserved to be in it as much as anybody else did. They laid an egg against Clemson but crap happens in college football. Does anybody really think the Oregon team was that much better than the Winston led FSU team a few years ago that they demolished? It happens and sometimes it happens on a big stage. To compare OSU to Notre Dame is stupid. OSU has beaten top ranked teams this year and has a national championship 2 years ago. Notre Dame hasn't done anything since the late 80s early 90s yet they continue to be ranked and get big bowls for zero reason. At least OSU has earned their reputation on the field.

I'm no fan of OSU, I live in the Columbus area and they do have a very very obnoxious fan base but it doesn't change the fact they are consistently one of the best teams in the nation.

I also think Penn State is going to get stomped by USC and that's the only team that had a legitimate argument to be in the playoffs over OSU. But honestly with PSU I think they are the most classless program in the country with the way the school and their fan base handled the Sandusky matter. So in all honestly I don't care if they get screwed over in everything they do. Couldn't happen to a better school.

Honestly I think that the difference between number 1 Alabama and the rest of the field is huge this year. I honestly think Alabama will beat Clemson by at least 2 scores and probably more.

Ohio State deserved to be in it as much as anybody else did. They laid an egg against Clemson but crap happens in college football. Does anybody really think the Oregon team was that much better than the Winston led FSU team a few years ago that they demolished? It happens and sometimes it happens on a big stage. To compare OSU to Notre Dame is stupid. OSU has beaten top ranked teams this year and has a national championship 2 years ago. Notre Dame hasn't done anything since the late 80s early 90s yet they continue to be ranked and get big bowls for zero reason. At least OSU has earned their reputation on the field.

I'm no fan of OSU, I live in the Columbus area and they do have a very very obnoxious fan base but it doesn't change the fact they are consistently one of the best teams in the nation.

I also think Penn State is going to get stomped by USC and that's the only team that had a legitimate argument to be in the playoffs over OSU. But honestly with PSU I think they are the most classless program in the country with the way the school and their fan base handled the Sandusky matter. So in all honestly I don't care if they get screwed over in everything they do. Couldn't happen to a better school.
How were they classless over Sandusky? He molested kids in the shower. Kinda hard to be classy in that situation

All things considered , Bama D and the Clemson O , keep in mind Bama allowed Clemson to score 40 on the vaunted Bama D last season.

After watching both teams yesterday they both have great defenses but would give the nod to Clemson regarding offense.

Would like to see the SEC win another national title but Clemson in their mind is destined to win this year.

Bama will kill clemson. Last timw clemson was bragged on this much wv beat them 70 to something.now cant say how bad osu is then in the same sentence brag on clemsons win

Don't know about the playoff contenders, but this season has convinced me that the Heisman voting is done WAY TOO EARLY and the award is becoming a damn JOKE!!! Overall, Clemson QB, Watson, is head and shoulders above Cool Breeze Swag Jackson of Louisville who led his team to what, three solid, underperforming and uninspiring LOSSES down the stretch. By all accounts Watson is very solid in all phases of what a true student athlete should be, include his academics, etc.

Last edited:
How were they classless over Sandusky? He molested kids in the shower. Kinda hard to be classy in that situation

They went above and beyond to cover Joe Paternos legacy. They covered up a major child rapist for years and all they cared about was the damage to the program not the kids.

Since Sandusky was convicted the Penn State fan base and University has went on a white wash campaign that Richard Nixon would be proud of. Paternity didn't know he did what he could. We shouldn't be on probation because it had nothing to do with the athletic department. All Penn State and their fans have been concerned with since the news about Sandusky broke was protecting Paternos image and the program. Who cares about a bunch of kids getting molested in your football facilities by one of your top assistants.

That's why I hate them and that's why I said they have been classless about the whole thing. I hope they never win in anything. I hope USC hangs 50 on them tomorrow.

I totally disagree with you about your Penn Sate scolding.....Their fans hid nothing....Direct your negative comments to the President, Sandusky's wife, AD, Campus Police & City Police [they covered it up for years]...but the Penn State fans got screwed, along with Pappa Joe, the Fall Guy & it killed his Spirit & his will to live.

We Are.... Penn State.....we stole the chant from them....We Are... MARSHALL

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Don't know about the playoff contenders, but this season has convinced me that the Heisman voting is done WAY TOO EARLY and the award is becoming a damn JOKE!!! Overall, Clemson QB, Watson, is head and shoulders above Cool Breeze Swag Jackson of Louisville who led his team to what, three solid, underperforming and uninspiring LOSSES down the stretch. By all accounts Watson is very solid in all phases of what a true student athlete should be, include his academics, etc.

AMEN oldeherd....you are Spot On....ESPN won the award for Jackson in September.....

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT