ADVERTISEMENT

What do you consider a good season

caliherd

Gold Buffalo
Gold Member
Feb 7, 2007
Dublin, Oh
There is a record prediction thread on the main page and I thought it would be interesting to see what the people on the pay boards opinion of what would constitute a good season. I always like to see what our most diehards thoughts are on what would make this season a success. There are no wrong answers it just peoples opinion.

I’ll start.

I think we should win every home game. We play no P5s and no G5’s that have any more talent than us. So if we lose a home game I’ll be disappointed.

We need to win the CUSA championship. We have been consistently either winning or finishing second in the recruiting battles since Doc has been here. We have a lot of experience coming back on both sides of the ball which should be enough to take a CUSA championship.

Win our bowl game. Doc has shown he does a great job of preparing us for bowl games I see no reason this year will be different.

From a record perspective I see anything less than 9-3 being a disappointment. We have 7 home games that we can win which means we only have to go 2-3 on the road to go 9-3. There is a caveat to the record. If we win less than 9 games but still win CUSA I’m ok with that because if we don’t go undefeated we will still play in the same bowls we would play in that are attached to our conference. It would be much nicer to play in one of them as the conference champ.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: jmillj
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News