ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to DHERD?

I truthfully hadn't noticed. My internal block setting is working perfectly.
devil.r191677.gif

Reactions: sistersville
He's the only lib left on here who will admit it. The rest of them are ashamed. I like it. Just think, the only proud liberal on here is a retard. The ones with sense hide it away in shame. Maybe that's why they're rooting for the gays. They identify with the plight of not being able to admit what they are.

Originally posted by Walden Pond:

Maybe that's why they're rooting for the gays.
I think guys like Raleigh really aren't comfortable with that either. They type out that defense as though they're in full support, but when I read their words, I can vision them cringing as they force themselves to defend the indefensible.

I don't really know his story. Seemed like he knew some gays and maybe felt sorry for them. You see a lot of high rollers or wannabes on here who came out of the same damn hills we did trying a little too hard to look all Hollywood now.

I can understand defiance and rebellion against an impoverished former life in the hills, but not at the expense of being a damn sellout. Money ain't worth that. I'd go back and live on $7.25 an hour before I'd become a rainbow warrior.

Originally posted by Walden Pond:

You see a lot of high rollers or wannabes on here who came out of the same damn hills we did trying a little too hard to look all Hollywood now.
I see this quite a bit here. I've hired a few hicks up this way over the years. They get that first nice pay check and all of a sudden they pretend to be a yuppie. They go get themselves a queer haircut, some queer clothes, and a foreign car. They don't fool me though. Once a hick, always a hick in my book.

I think that's what happened to our pal, Raleigh. He found himself a little fame, and now has to rub shoulders with a few other pretenders. He plays the role of the nice PC guy here pretty well, but I bet after a few drinks, he reverts right back to the gun toting, squirrel hunting hick just like the rest of us.

I'm curious why all the libs left. At least the unabashed ones. They got their way. Lib president, lib TV, lib culture. Even with Republicans in office, this country still soars to the left and will continue to. Politicians don't have the kind of power that TV and school have. Those are firmly in Democrat control. They've stolen away the women and now they're ruining our sports.

Until we somehow counter that with showing that our way is the winning way, as far as keeping civilization going, we will continue to slip and crumble into a third world Section 8 melting pot of welfare rot.

This post was edited on 11/25 6:09 PM by Walden Pond

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT