ADVERTISEMENT

What if the Pats had refused to go to the Whitehouse because they didn't like Obama?

ThunderCat98

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 23, 2007
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...es-barkley-very-wrong-warriors-023024666.html

Maybe they thought he was setting race relations back in the U.S. - trying to divide instead of unite. Our maybe they didn't like the fact that he attacked law enforcement personnel on a regular basis on avariety of occasions, even when he didn't have all the information. Our maybe they just thought Obamacare was aterrible idea and a blow to the free-market. Whatever the reason, you think the media would be talking about how great they were for taking a stance on something they believe in? No f*cking chance.

Clearly they would be racist
They could have. It was their choice. Right?? Am I missing something here.
If I remember correctly there were team mates of championship teams that opted not to go to the White House.

That's the kind of thing a troll would say.
I get being a troll, but the board is becoming a shit splatter. This board used to be revered for the level of intellect, even when we were being savage to each other. But it's being treated like a Boone county rental property now. Could be way better if the owners would do some cleaning.

Last edited:
I get being a troll, but the board is becoming a shit splatter. This board used to be revered for the level of intellect, even when we were being savage to each other. But it's being treated like a Boone county rental property now. Could be way better if the owners would do some cleaning.

I don't disagree with any of that.

Might be time to bring back the i am herdman for moderator campaign. even rifle campaigned for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT