ADVERTISEMENT

What is better than being in the heart of Dixie.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Normally 6 inches deep in Virginia.

But, it is going to be a big foot up some whining liberal asses. Everything woke turns to shit but, this forum won't.

Here we are trying to enjoy a holiday weekend while remember those who gave their lives for freedom.

And, then some snot nosed liberals want to crap all over the forum. I am trying to get a round in and get alerted to this.. Whar a bunch of miserable couple of people.

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
Normally 6 inches deep in Virginia.

But, it is going to be a big foot up some whining liberal asses. Everything woke turns to shit but, this forum won't.

Here we are trying to enjoy a holiday weekend while remember those who gave their lives for freedom.

And, then some snot nosed liberals want to crap all over the forum. I am trying to get a round in and get alerted to this.. Whar a bunch of miserable couple of people.
From over here, that ^^^ sounds like a Godless lying trumptard whining. Bronx crowd size + less than 5,000

I once got six inches deep into Virginia, and it took three strokes to accomplish the feat. Unfortunately, I'm just an average white guy from Appalachian like rifle. We all got the short end of the stick, but we can catch cat fish and drink moonshine. Hope rifle doesn't wear tight shorts when he's hanging out with rappers. Looks like in the pics he's doing like I do when I hook up with one of my two colored friends and wears long baggy trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
donald-trump-visits-bronx-campaign-82594799_393f18.jpg

The thread title is the one thing herdman and General Sherman agree on

Hmmm...

Your idols back in the day...

Sherman's subsequent famous "March to the Sea" through Georgia and the Carolinas involved little fighting but large-scale destruction of military and civilian infrastructure, a systematic policy intended to undermine the ability and willingness of the Confederacy to continue fighting.

Your idols today...

2714183897352ed.png

Hmmm...

Your idols back in the day...

Sherman's subsequent famous "March to the Sea" through Georgia and the Carolinas involved little fighting but large-scale destruction of military and civilian infrastructure, a systematic policy intended to undermine the ability and willingness of the Confederacy to continue fighting.

Your idols today...

2714183897352ed.png
Yehh the stupid liberals

Hey stupid sloth, a law enforcement source could be a Barney Fife. The NYPD did NOT give an estimate. The New York Police Department declined to give an estimate on the crowd size as is policy.

Hey stupid sloth, a law enforcement source could be a Barney Fife. The NYPD did NOT give an estimate. The New York Police Department declined to give an estimate on the crowd size as is policy.
Hey dumbass what law enforcement source would be in NYC?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT