ADVERTISEMENT

What stunts do you think the establishment will pull to stop Trump from being President?

Marshall Jeff

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 10, 2006
Martial law and suspend election? Power going out of all the election places? Assassinate him? What say you?

Last edited:
Martial law and suspend election? Power going out of all the election places? Assassinate him? What say you?
Try to encite a riot or civil unrest and blame Trump supporters.

Also, an attack somewhere with the line we should rally behind the current president, who is a corrupted Mush Brain void of mental capability and who never had a moral compass.

I think the conspiracy they’re going to do this year is that they’re going to have enough people go and vote for Biden in enough states such that he gets enough electoral votes to win the election. it’s a slimy trick and I’m not sure what the counter is.

I think the conspiracy they’re going to do this year is that they’re going to have enough people go and vote for Biden in enough states such that he gets enough electoral votes to win the election. it’s a slimy trick and I’m not sure what the counter is.

Then why all the wasted energy trying to keep Trump of the ballot???

Our local school system has had a lot of teachers quit recently. One of the main reasons. Don't want to go through the election again in this school system. Principals sending out emails on how teachers should vote. Teachers and prinicipals gloating in emails and other correspondence about the last election. Hunting down conservative or repulcan teachers through voters records and calling them out at work.

These brown shirts(radical libs) will stop at nothing. Keep that in mind. This fall is going to be "interesting".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT