ADVERTISEMENT

When I was 16 I was driving a 1972 Chevelle Malibu and got a parking ticket...

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Today, I got my second ticket and it was for speeding. 61 mph in a 35mph construction zone. The speed limit on the road is typically 55 mph, but they're putting in a new bridge.

The police officer was awesome. Before he got to my window, I told him I had a loaded weapon in the car. He was very happy i told him that. I told him where it was located before I took my hands off the wheel. We talked for a bit. He reduced my citation to 9 mph over without the construction zone.

He said if it weren't for it being a construction zone, he would have given me a warning.

I honestly spaced out. Still can't believe I didn't slow down to 35.

Oh well. It could have been a lot worse.

After he gave me a ticket, I drove another block and paid my fine.

Going to go in Monday morning and bring them coffee and some donuts.

I appreciate our law enforcement officers.

Reactions: KyMUfan
I have only gotten one ticket. I was coming home from a Marshall game at 1 am in the morning and was pulled over in Anstead. Officer said I was going 35 in a 25 mph zone. Picky.

• Wow
Reactions: 30CAT
I have only gotten one ticket. I was coming home from a Marshall game at 1 am in the morning and was pulled over in Anstead. Officer said I was going 35 in a 25 mph zone. Picky.
*Ansted. C'mon man.

If I bought donuts for the police every time I've been pulled over, I'd be better served to enroll into Dunken's rewards program.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Damn. If anyone deserved a warning.

Son of a gun.

*Ansted. C'mon man.

If I bought donuts for the police every time I've been pulled over, I'd be better served to enroll into Dunken's rewards program.

You're a professional speeder.

Still...😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well, you are on the wrong side of Sewell Mountain

Cuffed and stuffed!

iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT