ADVERTISEMENT

Where does this put us?

goherd44

"He Hate Me"
Gold Member
Apr 6, 2008
Let me start by saying I didn't expect to win this game. I felt like if we played well enough that we would have a chance to win. What I did expect was for our team to come out and have a pulse and compete. I have watched Cincinnati's other games this season and based on that there is no reason we shouldn't have been able to have a competitive game against them win or lose tonight. When teams come out flat like we did tonight there is only one place to put the blame....I'll just let that one hang out there for a little bit so everybody on both sides of the fence can puff up their chests and get ready to defend their side. Every coach at every level of football will walk all off the field and tell their fans that the blame lies with them because their team wasn't prepared and came out flat and never recovered. Now all of that being said....yes the season is far from over, we still have a chance to go to and win the conference championship and extend Doc's bowl winning streak. The problem is that every season we have games like this where Doc can shut up his naysayers, but when the game is all teed up and ready for him to hit it on the green instead he hits a terrible slice into the woods and throws the door wide open for his critics. I haven't given up on the season, but these games are getting way too hard to swallow each year. I am still waiting for all of you on here that bash our fair weather fans about not showing up to give them your reasons for spending their money and showing up at our next home game after they showed up tonight and watched an embarrassment that none of us could have imagined! This one is gonna hurt for awhile!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News