ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Greed?

Jul 13, 2024
I’ve followed this forum for a while now and came back to see how many “you’re and idiot” and “you’re a godless liar” posts their might be in response the the most recent occurrences. Has anyone checked on him?

I see there are a few die hards still fighting the fight…at least the responses are substantive, although misinformed and delusional….still better than copy and pasting “you’re an idiot”

Reactions: 30CAT
He was such an embarrassment to the Lord and was doing more harm than good by how he talked to most everybody that his life was useless for doing good. The Lord ended his time in his human body. That is if he had truly been saved. Unlike him I cannot make a judgement on where a man's soul is headed. I repeat this only applies if he truly had a salvation experience. I myself never saw any evidence that he had in all the yrs I have read his rants. We all are guilty of not being able to control our tongues. Poor rifle who doesn't even believe In God was the one person greed was fond of. Was it because he wanted to lead him to the Lord? Or had his priorities gone south so bad it was rifles dedication to the Democratic party a party that is becoming more Godless every day. His love of scientology really hurt the Lord. He didn't die for anybody to follow a Godless organization like that. You will know man by his fruits His life is a sad story from My seat. Pray for him. If he truly has passed then prayer would be useless.

Last edited:
Probably just took a little trip with Xenu, or perhaps violated his probation? Anyone know if, “To Catch a Predator”, has filmed Out Wayne?

Reactions: raleighherdfan
I’ve followed this forum for a while now and came back to see how many “you’re and idiot” and “you’re a godless liar” posts their might be in response the the most recent occurrences. Has anyone checked on him?

I see there are a few die hards still fighting the fight…at least the responses are substantive, although misinformed and delusional….still better than copy and pasting “you’re an idiot”
Annual auditing trip after a tough couple of weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT