πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: Rye_uns_bald_spot
oh, wow, you don’t know where michigan is? that’s just . . . impressive. i didn’t think it was possible to go through life not knowing basic geography, but here we are. let me break it down for you, since clearly this is new territory for youβ€”michigan is one of those 50 states you may have heard about. you know, part of the united states? it's up in the midwest, surrounded by these things called the great lakes. maybe you've seen water before?

honestly, it’s not that hard to find. it’s shaped like a mitten. yes, a mitten. google it if you're still confusedβ€”i wouldn’t be surprised if that’s a bit advanced for you, though. but hey, no judgment, some people just skipped geography altogether, apparently.

so, next time someone asks where michigan is, do yourself a favor: don’t look like a complete moron and maybe glance at a map first.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
oh, wow, you don’t know where michigan is? that’s just . . . impressive. i didn’t think it was possible to go through life not knowing basic geography, but here we are. let me break it down for you, since clearly this is new territory for youβ€”michigan is one of those 50 states you may have heard about. you know, part of the united states? it's up in the midwest, surrounded by these things called the great lakes. maybe you've seen water before?

honestly, it’s not that hard to find. it’s shaped like a mitten. yes, a mitten. google it if you're still confusedβ€”i wouldn’t be surprised if that’s a bit advanced for you, though. but hey, no judgment, some people just skipped geography altogether, apparently.

so, next time someone asks where michigan is, do yourself a favor: don’t look like a complete moron and maybe glance at a map first.
I’m not sure which to make fun of you more about - that attempt or your recent Facebook post:

β€œ[Wife’s name] has the whole house, inside and out, ready for fall, signaling that football season is definitely here. This is the second-to-last seasonal change before Christmas dominates the end of 2024.”

You have to have guy friends, right? You’ve mentioned coworkers being friends with you on Facebook. Do none of them tell you to knock that shit off? Do they not make fun of you to your face for it and only talk about you behind your back or something? When you and the wife get divorced, these posts are going to be even more embarrassing. Ask Pokey and Herdon how that worked out for them.

• Love
Reactions: Rye_uns_bald_spot
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT