ADVERTISEMENT

Which one of you guys is posting on Fox News Comments regarding Mush's Screw up In Afghanistan

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Saw this reading the comments.

chappaquiddickdrinker
38 minutes ago

Anyone that knows anything about military operations can tell you that even with a superior force, if you have no options you are in big trouble. First thing President Mush Head did was pull back to HKIA like it was the Alamo and rely on Tali for security. ZERO OPTIONS.

This month’s release of a U.S. military investigation examining the August 26 terrorist bombing that killed 13 U.S. service members in Kabul, Afghanistan has reportedly caused several of the victims' family members to question the U.S. government’s official story.

The Pentagon report released earlier this month stated that the ISIS bombing at the Abbey Gate near the Kabul International Airport as the United States military was attempting to evacuate thousands from Afghanistan was "not preventable." Several family members of the 13 service members killed in the attack told the Washington Post they have doubts about that conclusion.

CIC doesn't plan military strategy.
Tell that to Biden. These are his own words...

"Our military commanders advised me that once I made the decision to end the war, we needed to move swiftly to conduct the main elements of the drawdown. And in this context, speed is safety."

The thing of this entire matter is ignored member can't grasp that most of us agree in principal that we don't need to be involved in "forever" wars. In fact it was Trump's plan to leave Afghanistan but his severe case of TDS won't allow him to acknowledge this. The biggest issue I have, and likely many others, is the pure debacle this withdrawal became through sheer incompetence and poor execution, resulting in unnecessary loss of lives...

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Tell that to Biden. These are his own words...

"Our military commanders advised me that once I made the decision to end the war, we needed to move swiftly to conduct the main elements of the drawdown. And in this context, speed is safety."
That's not military strategy. moron. That's a policy decision.

The thing of this entire matter is ignored member can't grasp that most of us agree in principal that we don't need to be involved in "forever" wars. In fact it was Trump's plan to leave Afghanistan but his severe case of TDS won't allow him to acknowledge this. The biggest issue I have, and likely many others, is the pure debacle this withdrawal became through sheer incompetence and poor execution, resulting in unnecessary loss of lives...
You're a lying idiot. I am the one that reminded you trumptards that it was your orange jesus's "plan" to leave afghanistan. The decision was made by biden, and the military didn't meet YOUR expectations.

You're a lying idiot. I am the one that reminded you trumptards that it was your orange jesus's "plan" to leave afghanistan. The decision was made by biden, and the military didn't meet YOUR expectations.
Commander in Chief...

Remember Harry S. Truman???

harry-trumans-the-buck-stops-here-sign,2320882.jpg

Biden is old enough to but...

So you like "the buck stops here"? Ok. Let's play....

NEGATIVE 3,000,000 JOBS

$7,000,000,000,000 debt in only 4 years.

So you like "the buck stops here"? Ok. Let's play....

NEGATIVE 3,000,000 JOBS

$7,000,000,000,000 debt in only 4 years.
The buck from the Wuhan virus never got to Beijing because of deniers and enablers such as yourself...

Reactions: Jartard
Joe Biden ordered a haphazard mission to leave suddenly from Afghanistan. 14 service members dead. US image and resolve tarnished throughout the world. We are viewer as weak and inept. Herr we are with Europe on the verge of chaos because of Joe Biden.

Military briefings start with we are seen as weak Biden did away with sanctions on Nordstrom 2 pipeline. We are not energy independent anymore. RUSSIA IS EMBOLDENED BY JOE BIDEN.

Keep an eye in China. Just watch

Last edited:
Reactions: KyMUfan
Joe Biden ordered a haphazard mission to leave suddenly from Afghanistan. 14 service members dead. US image and resolve tarnished throughout the world. We are viewer as weak and inept. Herr we are with Europe on the verge of chaos because of Joe Biden.

Military briefings start with we are seen as weak Biden did away with sanctions on Nordstrom 2 pipeline. We are not energy independent anymore. RUSSIA IS EMBOLDENED BY JOE BIDEN.

Keep an eye in China. Just watch
Just like with the Russian invasion of Georgia. They saw us weak and were emboldened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT