ADVERTISEMENT

which poster has drawn the most wrath from greed?

WV-FAN

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 12, 2007
only way to determine this is by the juvenile names you've been called . . . I've gotta be in the running for top dawg. he's called me everything from a "low life" to a "punk" to a "lying idiot" . . . and that was just today. not sure "lying idiot" counts, though, as he calls everybody he disagrees with that - you know, the tolerant left's goto, i.e. call them names when they disagree. at any rate, whatcha got?

Reactions: alphasig1053
Ever since I put that little bitch special greeds on ignore, I haven't had to read his pathetic, weak ass attempts at a comeback.

Reactions: Jartard
only way to determine this is by the juvenile names you've been called . . . I've gotta be in the running for top dawg. he's called me everything from a "low life" to a "punk" to a "lying idiot" . . . and that was just today. not sure "lying idiot" counts, though, as he calls everybody he disagrees with that - you know, the tolerant left's goto, i.e. call them names when they disagree. at any rate, whatcha got?
Don’t feel too special, they uses those cut and paste lines on everyone. They is a legit moron. It’s not worth the time to engage them.

Don’t feel too special, they uses those cut and paste lines on everyone. They is a legit moron. It’s not worth the time to engage them.
. . . but the entertainment value is spectacular. can only imagine them going crazy on the keyboard . . .

computer-rage.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT