ADVERTISEMENT

White Supremacist

San Diego (CNN)Despondent over the end of a relationship, a gunman entered the pool area of his San Diego apartment complex Sunday and began shooting indiscriminately at people gathered for a birthday party, authorities said.

At some point during the shooting 49-year-old Peter Selis took a seat in a lounge chair, pulled out his cell phone and called his ex-girlfriend to tell her he shot two people, San Diego Police Chief Shelley Zimmerman said in a news conference Tuesday.
He kept her on the phone as he continued shooting, killing one woman and injuring six more before police shot and killed him, Zimmerman said.

Though Selis was white and the victims were black and Hispanic, Zimmerman said there was "zero information" to suggest the rampage was racially motivated. Another person was injured in the incident, breaking his arm while fleeing the gunfire.
"The victims were targeted for no reason other than their mere presence," Zimmerman said.
"What started as a celebration of a friend's birthday turned into a tragedy of epic proportions for all those in attendance."

Please, he told 2 white women to leave if they don't want to get killed.

Sad thing is they gave him food and joined him in on the party.

So a white supremacist lives, by choice, in a predominantly minority apartment complex? If I was a white supremacist, I believe I would choose to live with the other white trash instead.

Just think if there was a word from our president. Then it would be, "Oh, he doesn't mean it. He doesn't have the right to act like he cares."

Really a whole lot of whining. I can't believe how people have been duped into helplessness. Waaaahhh, he didn't say a word. Waaaahhh, he said words he didn't mean.

Reactions: 30CAT
So a white supremacist lives, by choice, in a predominantly minority apartment complex? If I was a white supremacist, I believe I would choose to live with the other white trash instead.

La Jolla Crossing is one of the the Top Apartment complexs in La Jolla.

damn, so many snowflakes gone be all up in arms over a pres that doesn't act on a whim to further divide the country racially as the last one did.

Reactions: 30CAT
Obama became racially divisive to conservatives when a black man became president. End of story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT