ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the Republican Equivalent of Kamala Harris (Or As Close To It As The GOP Has?)

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
It's difficult to believe a politician can have lower approval ratings than Biden, but here we are with Kamala. Which is almost kind of impressive if you think about it. And considering just how troubled Biden's tenure has been, out of fear even his most ardent detractors prefer him over Kamala.

I'm working on a theory on how to better read political polls but I have a question, who is the Republican equivalent to Kamala Harris that's currently in office? Mitch McConnell?

Last edited:
There is no republican equivalent to Kamala Harris. She's the VP, you don't have a VP.

To my knowledge, I'm not aware of any laughing hyenas within the GOP. That goofy tranny Biden made an admiral might be the closest though.

To my knowledge, I'm not aware of any laughing hyenas within the GOP. That goofy tranny Biden made an admiral might be the closest though.
No one is as bad as Kamala. But just in terms of being a well known, currently servicing politician that's highly unliked, that happens to be in the GOP. As mentioned, I'm using the numbers as a way to look at political polling.

A recent one published by the Washington Examiner shows the most unpopular Republican would be McConnell (I was correct.) According to Statista:

With McConnell, 4% have a very favorable view while 14% have a somewhat favorable view. If a poll question is asked that favors Republicans, just know that 18% are sociopaths & would probably approve regardless of any facts presented.

Now, Kamala on the other hand, 15% have a very favorable view & another 22% have a somewhat favorable view. So if a poll question favors democrats over Republicans, 37% are sociopaths & would probably approve regardless of any facts presented.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Think about their lineup.

Mush
Hyena
Buttgag
The Tranny who is a Fake Admiral

Circus Freaks

She's the most unqualified individual to hold high office in the countries history. Being female and black got her to where she is. Sure as hell not brains or charisma.

Everybody loves the backup QB.
I wouldn't quite say that explains her being more popular than Joe.

People don't love Bailey Zappe, they just realize they made a mistake putting their hope in Mac Jones. And the team is still trying to find an alternative to both.

You're an idiot.
Merry Christmas to you! I don't give a frig if they have a D in front of their name, or an R. It's about the person and what they can do. You are likely one of those straight ticket voters who always complain nothing ever gets done in this state. I always laugh at those idiots.

Merry Christmas to you! I don't give a frig if they have a D in front of their name, or an R. It's about the person and what they can do. You are likely one of those straight ticket voters who always complain nothing ever gets done in this state. I always laugh at those idiots.
There is no one less qualified to have held high office than trump. And it's not even close. Idiot.

Kamala Harris could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Suck start a Harley.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT