ADVERTISEMENT

Who the hell is in charge of the government?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I am hearing reports of total disorganization by the feds in regard to the hurricane response. Former special operations guys were in there right after hours and days before the fed helping people. The feds can organize themselves and communicate. Now they are telling private people to get out. Former military guys are going up and down the hills in the dark a d weather looking for people reading topo maps. Now the feds are running them out.

Word is also there is a breakdown between the NC Democrat governor and the feds over federal troops coming in which is causing delays.

The federal govt is a mess. A total mess. Who is running this crap?

Let me guess: Your "sources" told you this, and they aren't trump supporters, huh?

Your political opinions hold no weight anymore. You've shown to be as biased, illogical, inconsistent, and dishonest as Herdon2 used to be before he was embarrassed off of here due to his views.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Yeah I mean you need someone at the top. You can't have every tom dick and harry with a pilots license flying around. So of course they would tell them to stop

Let me guess: Your "sources" told you this, and they aren't trump supporters, huh?

Your political opinions hold no weight anymore. You've shown to be as biased, illogical, inconsistent, and dishonest as Herdon2 used to be before he was embarrassed off of here due to his views.
Didn't ask them their political affiliation.

Yeah I mean you need someone at the top. You can't have every tom dick and harry with a pilots license flying around. So of course they would tell them to stop
Of course, the govt has to step in because they want to be the big swinging dick in the room. I am not even talking about pilots licenses. I am talking about the overall effort and coordination from the govt.

Of course, the govt has to step in because they want to be the big swinging dick in the room. I am not even talking about pilots licenses. I am talking about the overall effort and coordination from the govt.
Ok even with that you can't have every Tom dick and harry with a jeep wrangler or a surplus deuce and a half driving around acting like they know what to do. Here's the thing. There are hundreds of people missing. You don't want to add to that number because Cletus thinks he can help. There has to be a someone coordinating those efforts so you're not doubling up resources having more victims etc.

When are you going to learn that no one here but greed values your opinion?

Now on to Herdman, thank you for the update.

Reactions: SBAP74
Ok even with that you can't have every Tom dick and harry with a jeep wrangler or a surplus deuce and a half driving around acting like they know what to do. Here's the thing. There are hundreds of people missing. You don't want to add to that number because Cletus thinks he can help. There has to be a someone coordinating those efforts so you're not doubling up resources having more victims etc.
This is a valid concern. Proper safety precautions, PPE, etc is also a concern, infectious disease will be a concern, not just for if you find a body, but I imagine erosion of the level can unleash some nasty funguses from the soil, much as happened in Joplin from the tornado scouring the ground.

Speaking of Cleetus, Garrett Mitchell is down there doing the Lord's work.

Trying to get to family members and friends? the govt wants people until they don't. Just like the Afghanistan withdraw. The called on private citizens to get people out. Then, get mad later. If I had a family member stuck or I hadn't heard from I would trying to be getting in there also.

The reality is the feds were slow. They communication sucks between agencies and they are bloated with red tape. People are getting shit done on their own.

Another reality, they don't give a **** about the rural people. If this were Baltimore or NYC or LA they would have every resource and an Army division up there.

Trying to get to family members and friends? the govt wants people until they don't. Just like the Afghanistan withdraw. The called on private citizens to get people out. Then, get mad later. If I had a family member stuck or I hadn't heard from I would trying to be getting in there also.
They don't want people coming in from all over to help. Hell i just dropped off supplies to the Greenville downtown airport. Someone sure as hell is organizing that entire operation considering they are flying things to Asheville airport for fema to distribute. If you have a Nextdoor neighbor you can help then by all means do it. It's the outsiders that become a liability. Same with donations. You need to have a place where everyone knows they can get supplies not some guy selling toilet paper on the corner

They don't want people coming in from all over to help. Hell i just dropped off supplies to the Greenville downtown airport. Someone sure as hell is organizing that entire operation considering they are flying things to Asheville airport for fema to distribute. If you have a Nextdoor neighbor you can help then by all means do it. It's the outsiders that become a liability. Same with donations. You need to have a place where everyone knows they can get supplies not some guy selling toilet paper on the corner
I don't disagree with that. My whole point is the feds are mixed up Something just doesn't feel right about it.

Our group has one or two people taking truckloads to a central point. Best thing I could do is give money. They go collect the supplies wiht the donations and they are hauling it up for the entire group out of Charlotte.

I am hearing reports of total disorganization by the feds in regard to the hurricane response. Former special operations guys were in there right after hours and days before the fed helping people. The feds can organize themselves and communicate. Now they are telling private people to get out. Former military guys are going up and down the hills in the dark a d weather looking for people reading topo maps. Now the feds are running them out.

Word is also there is a breakdown between the NC Democrat governor and the feds over federal troops coming in which is causing delays.

The federal govt is a mess. A total mess. Who is running this crap?

Commies and bleaters are deep-throating everything they say.

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT