ADVERTISEMENT

Why are people calling for Tucker Carlson's head for releasing Jan. 6th footage?

ThunderCat98

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 23, 2007
Can someone explain to me how having more footage/information is a bad thing? Chuck and Mitch (Tweedledee and Tweedledum) have both slammed him over the footage. Their argument re: safety is absolute bullshit and a red herring. Everyone already knows the layout of these buildings. It's not like this is new information. So what's the negative? Obviously it's because they (the establishment) wants to control the narrative and dissemination of information to the American people, just like they did with the Wuhan lab virus.

they're going above and beyond to smear tucker for this, all the while telling the sheeple to not believe their eyes and ears, that it's all propaganda and the real truth is that it was a deadly massacre where muliple cops were slain.

they started rewriting that day within hours of its occurance. from a cop killed that day (that actually died of a stroke in the days after) to half a dozen cops killed that day (didn't happen). they'll have you believe that ashli babbit was wielding around a grenade launcher and a machine gun when she was shot and killed. the purely corrupt lies the left has peddled out to the suckers that suck up their bullshit is astonishing. not astonishing that the lies have been peddled, but astonishing that so many of their sheeple actually still believe the bullshit they spew.

I laughed at your comment because of this part. Dude, he's part of your team...and one of the few that kept it on the rails during Trump's years. You want to put Trump in the party's past? That's your main guy in that effort.
What I find the most appalling, is the hypocrisy on full display of many Republicans who say one thing behind closed doors, and kiss Trump ass a majority of the time when in the public light. If you don't like somebody, say it. Don't be a pussy and put your political career before your true feelings. Mitch don't give a shit, nor do a few others, but many, like Lindsey Graham are total hypocrites.

I like Trump's policies, but he will never be President again. The numbers don't work. If the Republican party leaders don't grow a set of nuts, and break away from him, they'll simply continue to lose elections. 30% die hard Trump base isn't going to cut it in a general election.

I guess some of them are simply pvssies, and will continue to kiss ass and be afraid of him. Until that ends, GOP is going to suck the hind tit.

They should be released so the January 6 committee has a chance to view them as well

They had the ones that they needed for the Jan 6th committee. These others showing the vast majority people benevolently walking around don’t matter (I don’t believe they should have been in there in the first place but still definitely a much different picture)

I laughed at your comment because of this part. Dude, he's part of your team...and one of the few that kept it on the rails during Trump's years. You want to put Trump in the party's past? That's your main guy in that effort.

My team is red blooded Americans, not a political party. The only good thing Mitch did was keep Garland off the Supreme Court. I watch that cowering snake in front of Congress and say a prayer thanking God he didn’t get on.

Mitch, Pelosi and Chucky are all the same person, me first, life long, swamp rats. Party doesn’t matter.

Reactions: Jartard
My team is red blooded Americans, not a political party. The only good thing Mitch did was keep Garland off the Supreme Court. I watch that cowering snake in front of Congress and say a prayer thanking God he didn’t get on.

Mitch, Pelosi and Chucky are all the same person, me first, life long, swamp rats. Party doesn’t matter.
Raoul is a fool that doesn't even know his own ideology. You are right those R swamp rats aren't on our team. They are the uniparty that Raoul supports. What a f#cktard

The WH Press Sec & Biden's AG Merrick Garland are out there saying multiple police officers lost their lives.

Not my team. My "team" is political conservatism. Mitch is definitely NOT on board with that beyond lip service. He's part of a corrupt establishment of career politicians that only care about perpetuating their own wealth and power.

What I find the most appalling, is the hypocrisy on full display of many Republicans who say one thing behind closed doors, and kiss Trump ass a majority of the time when in the public light
Better stop watching Tucker then.

“We are very very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait,” Carlson wrote in one text to an unidentified Fox employee on Jan. 4, 2021, according to the filing. “I hate him passionately."

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...id-he-hates-trump-passionately-legal-filings/

That text message wasn’t some one-off: the court documents are full of juicy little examples of Carlson bashing Trump. During the 2020 presidential election, for example, Carlson told his producer that Trump was a terrible businessman. “All of [his businesses] fail,” he texted. “What he’s good at is destroying things. He’s the undisputed world champion of that.” In another text, sent the day after the Capitol riots, Carlson described Trump as a “demonic force, a destroyer.” And in yet another text he called Trump’s presidency a “disaster.” Weirdly none of those opinions made it onto his show.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...retly-hates-donald-trump-is-anybody-surprised

Mitch don't give a shit, nor do a few others, but many, like Lindsey Graham are total hypocrites.
It's a big reason why I cannot support the majority of today's Republicans. They could push policies that I 100% support and I would still find them to be pieces of shit. It wasn't the usual political primaries "he's not the exact guy I want", it was "Trump is the worst fvcking thing possible for American", and then BOOM kissing his ass and LOUDLY praising him. Fvck 'em.

But you are right, Mitch never did. I think he's an asshole, and often a lying asshole, but I still respect him.

Reactions: FreddyReef
Mitch is a DC Beltway guy.

He came out and said the most important thing to the Republican base was Ukraine. I don't know who the hell he is talking to, but that seems to be a load of shit.

Mitch is happy with 2nd place.

He came out and said the most important thing to the Republican base was Ukraine. I don't know who the hell he is talking to, but that seems to be a load of shit.

It’s much easier to complain about the other side than it is to actually govern

Reactions: ThunderCat98

Yup. Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Not my team. My "team" is political conservatism. Mitch is definitely NOT on board with that beyond lip service. He's part of a corrupt establishment of career politicians that only care about perpetuating their own wealth and power.
Wealth and power, and the pursuit of it, are a big part of the conservative platform...well, at least until the GOP got rid of the platform and replaced it simply with "we support Trump".

And why deny this? To deny it is to deny capitalism is good. Or at least to take the moderate or Democrat position that wealth and power should be tempered.

I don't believe Mitch and Elaine got their money in some crooked way. It's all legit. He's never had a shitty job, and neither has she. She inherited some money when her mother died. They were smart and invested it in really normal means. They have a modest home here. It's not like he's Rick Scott stealing billions from Medicare.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michel...enator-mitch-mcconnell-worth/?sh=3908bbaf65c0

Wealth and power, and the pursuit of it, are a big part of the conservative platform...well, at least until the GOP got rid of the platform and replaced it simply with "we support Trump".

And why deny this? To deny it is to deny capitalism is good. Or at least to take the moderate or Democrat position that wealth and power should be tempered.

I don't believe Mitch and Elaine got their money in some crooked way. It's all legit. He's never had a shitty job, and neither has she. She inherited some money when her mother died. They were smart and invested it in really normal means. They have a modest home here. It's not like he's Rick Scott stealing billions from Medicare.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michel...enator-mitch-mcconnell-worth/?sh=3908bbaf65c0
Look at the wealth and power that has been accrued by Dems in office, then chime back in.

Wealth is, power is not. And don't confuse individual wealth earned through hard work and investment of one's time and money, with political wealth earned by the ruling class by and through questionable business practices (like insider trading) and associations made through sketchy political connections.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT