ADVERTISEMENT

Why Do You Excuse This

Never built a wall, but I did just finish a beautiful fence. Does a good job of keeping my neighbor’s mower guy from making a mud hole by spinning around on the back of my property.

I know this has nothing to do with boarder walls, but I thought I would lighten the mood.

Never built a wall, but I did just finish a beautiful fence. Does a good job of keeping my neighbor’s mower guy from making a mud hole by spinning around on the back of my property.

I know this has nothing to do with boarder walls, but I thought I would lighten the mood.

I would guess you to be a very nice person. You always post feel-good posts.

Good job. Post more. 😀

Last edited:
It absolutely does work that way.
It is amazing that these people do not bother to understand the law on this subject. They like to argue from emotion and bullshit, not facts.

This issue will 100% take legislation to fix. Biden's EO will be struck down, same as Trump's.

And as I have told Kitty before, I believe this issue will never be resolved because economic growth requires tons of immigration. The rest of us simply are not reproducing enough. And Wall Street demands GROWTH, not the status quo.

Reactions: herdfan06
How long will it take for Biden's EO to be struck down? My guess is it wont be struck down. Why? Because one of the reasons given for the asylum EO being struck down the last time ended up being...wrong.

In a 52-page opinion, Kelly said the government based its argument almost entirely on a single newspaper article from October 2018 that suggested when the Trump administration ended its policy of separating immigrant families at the border that year, the proportion of asylum seekers with children increased.

“The article does little if anything to support Defendants’ prediction that undertaking notice-and-comment rulemaking would have led to a dramatic, immediate surge of asylum applicants at the border,” Kelly wrote. He added: “And other articles from the administrative record that Defendants cite either do not support, or even undermine, their prediction of such a surge.”

Kelly also denied a government request to stay his order vacating the rule pending appeal, saying, “The Court sees no reason to do so.”

Didn't see a surge coming? Huh.

Reactions: 30CAT
It is amazing that these people do not bother to understand the law on this subject. They like to argue from emotion and bullshit, not facts.

This issue will 100% take legislation to fix. Biden's EO will be struck down, same as Trump's.

And as I have told Kitty before, I believe this issue will never be resolved because economic growth requires tons of immigration. The rest of us simply are not reproducing enough. And Wall Street demands GROWTH, not the status quo.

What's more amazing is how blind with hatred and ignorant you bleaters are.

You think we can be bombarded at the border and there's nothing we can do about it. Only under Pedo-Joe and Democrat policies has our borders reached a crisis. It isn't because after 247 years, coincidentally under the pedo administration, illegal foreign nationals figured out how to beat the system.

Democrats don't want borders.

Reactions: 19MU88
You think we can be bombarded at the border and there's nothing we can do about it.
I just said what to do: change the law.

you are so dumb harry styles GIF

Brilliant....doesn't understand the asylum laws. Even your lil' buddy Kitty said illegals game the system, which implies the laws are in fact being enforced.

New laws and lots of money.

They game the system because Pedo-Joe and his pride are letting them.

They game the system because Pedo-Joe and his pride are letting them.
In a nation of laws the government is supposed to follow the laws. I do understand this is a foreign concept for Trumpers.

It is not uncommon for people to game the system because the system is overwhelmed. You can likely get away with cheating on your taxes because the IRS is overwhelmed. This is what happens when we do not properly fund enforcement and adjudication.

You ever speed on a busy highway because you know the cops can't catch everyone? Totally Biden's fault that you can do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT