ADVERTISEMENT

Will Joe Manchin Stick It to the Democrats?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Or will he do what he nornally does and get something out of it at the last minute? I bet they are lining him up with all kinds of offers. If he hops in along with Cornell West as Third Party candidates the Dems may very well have to ask Mush to go back to Delaware. Not sure if Manchin will do it.

Or will he do what he nornally does and get something out of it at the last minute? I bet they are lining him up with all kinds of offers. If he hops in along with Cornell West as Third Party candidates the Dems may very well have to ask Mush to go back to Delaware. Not sure if Manchin will do it.
He’s still a democrat, and democrats always play ball when told to do so

He’s still a democrat, and democrats always play ball when told to do so
The goal of the modern democrat party is to protect Leftist liberalism. Liberalism(far reaching left) controls their party. The best way to implement far left policy(these are not JFK Dems or even Bill Clinton Dems) is to control the govt and schools. Brainwash them when they are young and control the govt.

Protect it at all cost. ALL cost. Do anything.

Lmao he wouldn’t carry his home state
that's not the point. He would take votes away from Mush. Throw in Cornwell West doing the same thing, Mush could be hosed. Cornell goes and stirs the black communities up and Manchin stirs it up enough to sway some voters in key states. It only takes mush losing a couple of hundred thousand votes combined in about 6 swing states and he is toast.

There is absolutely no way Joe Manchin will run for President on a third-party ticket. No way at all. He’ll do what he always does… act like he’s gonna actually do something and then fall back in line with the Democrats.

I would vote for him simply because if he were elected one of two scenarios would play out:

Absolutely nothing would happen in Washington for 4 years; or

Bipartisanship may actually make some level of reappearance.

In either case, he’s not embarrassing, which is an improvement over Biden.

I would vote for him simply because if he were elected one of two scenarios would play out:

Anyone is an improvement over your orange jesus.

He ain't no different...
20230412-Zelenskyy.jpg

that's not the point. He would take votes away from Mush. Throw in Cornwell West doing the same thing, Mush could be hosed. Cornell goes and stirs the black communities up and Manchin stirs it up enough to sway some voters in key states. It only takes mush losing a couple of hundred thousand votes combined in about 6 swing states and he is toast.
You all are doing it wrong. No one is voting for Manchin. Biden is already too centrist. You need to get someone actually on the left to siphon off votes.

You all are doing it wrong. No one is voting for Manchin. Biden is already too centrist. You need to get someone actually on the left to siphon off votes.
He would ciphen off votes. Cornewll West might also. I think Manchin certainly would take votes from Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT