ADVERTISEMENT

Will the guilty verdict be vacated...

The interesting part is the Judge alluded to this himself. You would have thought he wouldn't have brought it up unless it was 100% necessary. But it's just what everyone thought. They decided shortly after jury selection they were going to convict him.

Sorry....Posted about this before I saw this thread.

No it won't be. It is probably a tainted jury but I don't think this has anything to do with it. I will be shocked if Mush Brain II is found guilty. Every other person in this type of case would be. Most would have taken a deal and went to the clink for a small bit and had probabtion for years.

What the moron is hoping for is a stupid tainted jury, not guilty, hung jury. If he is found guilty Mush Brain will pardon or give him clemency at some point.

No it won't be. It is probably a tainted jury but I don't think this has anything to do with it. I will be shocked if Mush Brain II is found guilty. Every other person in this type of case would be. Most would have taken a deal and went to the clink for a small bit and had probabtion for years.

What the moron is hoping for is a stupid tainted jury, not guilty, hung jury. If he is found guilty Mush Brain will pardon or give him clemency at some point.
Agree 100%

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT