ADVERTISEMENT

Winter is coming

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
I was looking forward to a sunny day where I could finish up my garden shed repairs and painting. Got up this morning and it was 46 friggin’ degrees outside. My 6 month depression is starting.

Reactions: i am herdman
The days are becoming noticably shorter. I'm able to sleep in a little longer on weekends before the sunlight wakes me.

Even cooler here in NC, unusual for August. The heat will come back, this was the Alberta cold front coming down and is only temporary.

The days are becoming noticably shorter. I'm able to sleep in a little longer on weekends before the sunlight wakes me.
i wish i had that issue. 5 a.m. every morning (3:30 a.m. yesterday) i'm awake. no later than 6 a.m. and it doesn't matter what day of the week it is. don't even need to set an alarm clock anymore.

don't worry, geezer, it'll be back in the 90s come saturday.

i wish i had that issue. 5 a.m. every morning (3:30 a.m. yesterday) i'm awake. no later than 6 a.m. and it doesn't matter what day of the week it is. don't even need to set an alarm clock anymore.

don't worry, geezer, it'll be back in the 90s come saturday.
It's from drinking so much alcohol. You know that shit gives you insomnia.

Actually, this is near perfect for being on top of my shed roof doing window repairs.

i was kind of wondering why you were bitching about it, figured today and tomorrow would be great days to do something outside around the house.

i was kind of wondering why you were bitching about it, figured today and tomorrow would be great days to do something outside around the house.
Wore myself out yesterday so I’m wasting time posting until it gets up to 60 today. This place is my neighborhood bar.

Reactions: WV-FAN
My Dr is always harping about “more water, more water.” I finally found a bottled water I love. Called HINT and there is nothing in it except a faint fruit flavor (several choices). Crisp, but a little pricey. About a dollar a bottle.

Oh don't worry, the heat will be back

Shut Your Mouth GIF

Reactions: mlblack16.
Winter might be coming, but football season is coming first. Look for SamC to deliver some great posts over on the main free board during the course of the season.

Speaking of the free board, are political posts now allowed? Saw the pinned post was removed, and figured Perkins and Stowers gave up since rifle broke the rule all the time.

Winter might be coming, but football season is coming first. Look for SamC to deliver some great posts over on the main free board during the course of the season.

Speaking of the free board, are political posts now allowed? Saw the pinned post was removed, and figured Perkins and Stowers gave up since rifle broke the rule all the time.
The post is about the Marshall President. Herdman refuses to answer reasonable questions and keeps trying to make it political.

The post is about the Marshall President. Herdman refuses to answer reasonable questions and keeps trying to make it political.
Well, he is a moderator, so he can not only adjust the rules, but he can also facilitate in making new rules, rules that at times, may come across as being politically slanted, but he has a good heart and wants what's best for the people as a whole.

Late summer and early fall is a wonderful time. The air seems cleaner, the sun brighter, and the turning of the leaves is magical. It is just those winter months that come next.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT