ADVERTISEMENT

WKU Game Thread

Crap on doc,,im here and Im leaving. Too dang cold to watch this bunch. Fire Doc,,Fire Doc

Wow - just got home from Mass , turn on the game and ( I expected to see that WKU had scored) but see it's 21 to zippo ...D must really be playing their hearts out.

Pitch and Catch - OB on the one before , line up throw it again and TD , did no one think that might be what would take place.

Same thing is going on at Clemson - 21 - 0 over South Carolina with 2:05 to go in the first qtr...must be catchy

WKU is trying to help our offense. 2 - 15 yard penalties back to back. Then a passing interference penalty for another 15 yards.

Wow 4 -15 yard penalties on one drive by the WKU defense. If our offense cant take advantage of this we are truly pathetic.

When she hit 35, I hit the door -- earliest I've EVER left a Marshall game -- usually stay 'till the end. As I went out the gate, the kid asked me if I wanted a hand stamp. I said, "Maybe next year."

Reactions: Marshallgirl15
Our kicking game is bad, our O line is worse. We cant even make the extra point when we do score a TD.

6-2 = net gain of 4 points - bet the band is mad for coming back after the Turkey day break

how about at that point just kick the FG

Would have done the exact same thing had I been the WKU coach , why call off your guys when they are having fun as well as its not their fault we quit 5 min into the game. When a team quits you make them pay for their lack of effort.

Would have done the exact same thing had I been the WKU coach , why call off your guys when they are having fun as well as its not their fault we quit 5 min into the game. When a team quits you make them pay for their lack of effort.
Its classless. Baker had already been shredding our defense running the ball. Brohm knows the defense was tired and he goes for it anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT