ADVERTISEMENT

Woman firing rifle killed by 2 off-duty officers at Joel Osteen's church, 2 others hurt, police say

A zir/ze or a real woman?
Ted Cruz Confirmation Hearing GIF by GIPHY News

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Thank God a straight white male has never committed a mass shooting, how embarrassing would that be!
You don’t find it odd that a group making up about, maybe, 0.1% of the population has committed 7 mass shooting in under 24 months?

The easy answer is since 100% of that community has mental issues it’s easy to understand. If people want to make the case that it’s not a mental disorder then it gets harder to explain.

You don’t find it odd that a group making up about, maybe, 0.1% of the population has committed 7 mass shooting in under 24 months?

The easy answer is since 100% of that community has mental issues it’s easy to understand. If people want to make the case that it’s not a mental disorder then it gets harder to explain.
A Trans Anti Semite shooting up a Christian church because of a beef with familial relations that are Jews.

It's 1%, and considering we had over 630 mass shootings just in 2023, 7 in 2 years is coming in below what you'd expect just from the statistics.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
It's 1%, and considering we had over 630 mass shootings just in 2023, 7 in 2 years is coming in below what you'd expect just from the statistics.

Again you selectively use statistics to support your positions. And do you really think there are 3.4 million transgenders in the US?

Drilling down to church shootings - how many were committed during 2023 - 2024 and what percentage of these were committed by transgenders?

And how many of these "mass" shootings were actually gang or criminal related and misrepresented for political purposes?

"In reality, most are. This is not to say that any of them are in any way acceptable, but it is simply not true to suggest that one might die simply by going to the mall. Researchers in 2015 examined each one of the 358 mass shooting incidents in the Gun Violence Archive’s database that year and found that two-thirds of them were either gang-related or resulted from arguments between groups of people—many of whom were drunk or high."

Let's not forget that she was an illegal foreign national who was able to purchase rifles illegally. Looks like the laws we have in place aren't being enforced. If they were, she wouldn't have been here and she wouldn't have been able to purchase rifles illegally.

"But let's make more laws!" - Democrats and their bleaters

Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
Let's not forget that she was an illegal foreign national who was able to purchase rifles illegally. Looks like the laws we have in place aren't being enforced. If they were, she wouldn't have been here and she wouldn't have been able to purchase rifles illegally.

She’s now listed as a Non Hispanic white male for the national stats

And yet this has happened.

Isn't one of the primary arguments for carrying a firearm is that bad shit can happen anywhere?

Gun-free Zones???

If you recall the Luby's shooting probably jump-started the push for concealed carry.

The great Republicans of Texas not enforcing the law. Ain't that grand.

A very low percentage of “mass shootings” are of the kind where someone walks into a school, church, bar, etc and just shoots random people. Most are gangbangers and backyard cookout going wrong, so quit with the BS story line.

UCLA study - 0.6% of people 13 and older:

If you look at the real numbers, it’s disproportionate. The only group more dangerous than trannies is black youth.

And for those confused, the shooter was a biological woman that pretended to be a man, just like the Nashville shooter. The phenomenon of biological female mass murders is gaining steam (when they think they’re dudes).

Reactions: ThunderCat98
The great Republicans of Texas not enforcing the law. Ain't that grand.

Damned straight. Current laws should have prevented her from getting a firearm. The laws didn't work.

Houston is a huge Democrat city, however, current federal and state laws should have prevented her from buying a firearm.

"We need more laws!" - Democrats and their bleaters

Meanwhile the feds are in charge of border patrol and immigration. Did you forget that?
Meanwhile Trumpers in Congress just proved they have no interest in solving the issue. Did you forget that?

What concerns me here is that police did a welfare check, saw guns, knew she couldn't legally possess guns, and didn't care. What is it with Texas cops? Don't want to enforce gun laws, too chicken to stop a school shooter, what a conservative utopia...but hey, Elon Musk is moving there so it must be great!

Meanwhile Trumpers in Congress just proved they have no interest in solving the issue. Did you forget that?

What concerns me here is that police did a welfare check, saw guns, knew she couldn't legally possess guns, and didn't care. What is it with Texas cops? Don't want to enforce gun laws, too chicken to stop a school shooter, what a conservative utopia...but hey, Elon Musk is moving there so it must be great!
Throwing piles of money isn’t the answer. Mexico is also not doing anything to prevent migrant caravans from entering their country. Gotta turn the tap off at the source.

Reactions: 30CAT
bleater fell for that one hook, line, and sinker. sure, let's include fat for other countries to the tune of >5 times of that which would go to the border. discussed in another thread, if yore side truly wants to solve the border issue (they don't), then send a bill out for border security only and stop holding the other side hostage. as i said in the other thread, both sides do this shit, this one just happens to be on dems.

what better way to get what they want (open borders) than to throw over 5 times as much funding in a bill for that which they know the other side won't support. cherry on top: blame the other side for not wanting border security because they won't pass a bill with border security in it . . . that just so happens to have greater than 5 times as much funding for other shit.

and the bleaters bleat.

bleater fell for that one hook, line, and sinker. sure, let's include fat for other countries to the tune of >5 times of that which would go to the border. discussed in another thread, if yore side truly wants to solve the border issue (they don't), then send a bill out for border security only and stop holding the other side hostage. as i said in the other thread, both sides do this shit, this one just happens to be on dems.

what better way to get what they want (open borders) than to throw over 5 times as much funding in a bill for that which they know the other side won't support. cherry on top: blame the other side for not wanting border security because they won't pass a bill with border security in it . . . that just so happens to have greater than 5 times as much funding for other shit.

and the bleaters bleat.
You don’t have to start in on Tidy Cats @30CAT use of Bleaters. He’s tarded, but well meaning. I know you are less tarded then he is.

• Haha
Throwing piles of money isn’t the answer. Mexico is also not doing anything to prevent migrant caravans from entering their country. Gotta turn the tap off at the source.
But it does take money. More BP agents, more courts....and even to build a wall, because Mexico ain't paying for it (you rubes fell for that lol).
let's include fat for other countries to the tune of >5 times of that which would go to the border.
Which is exactly what Republicans asked for...you Trumpets fell for believing your leaders really wanted to do something.

And I'm not a fan of bundling shit together in bills like this....but the Speaker got what he asked for, and then lied and said it didn't even happen....go figure, the Pharisee that brags about being such a good Christian is a liar, no shocker there!

Have you forgotten the last 50 years of both parties ignoring the issue? Or has your TDS blinded you to that? But yeah blame the "Trumpers" for a half-a$$ed election year stunt...

What concerns me here is that police did a welfare check, saw guns, knew she couldn't legally possess guns, and didn't care. What is it with Texas cops? Don't want to enforce gun laws, too chicken to stop a school shooter, what a conservative utopia...

You are getting more delusional and incoherent by the day. The TDS has really gotten a hold on you.

It used to be fun and somewhat of a challenge to go back and forth with you. Now it's just predictable and sad...

"Houston has voted Democratic for the more than a decade and is liberal leaning. Currently, the majority of Houston elected officials are Democrats, and the city’s mayors have been Democrats for over 20 years. The city has become the most ethnically diverse city in the United States with immigrants from all over the world, adding a unique dimension to the city's politics.[4] As of 2017 approximately 28% of the city's population is immigrants and there is no single identifiable ethnic group that holds a majority in the city.[5]"

but hey, Elon Musk is moving there so it must be great!

Florida must be great too... There are 600 million reasons why...

Have you forgotten the last 50 years of both parties ignoring the issue?
Nope. And I've mentioned that here before, but your dementia is up there with Biden's and you've forgotten about that, KyMush.
a half-a$$ed election year stunt...
Getting 75% of what you want out of the party in control of the Senate is a stunt? Must be a successful stunt, unlike Evel trying to jump that goddamn canyon.

It's exactly how a divided government is supposed to work. For once, the assholes actually negotiated.

The truth is, the Pharisee Speaker got his bluff called. Don't bluff unless you are prepared to ride that hand to the river.
Sad is thinking Texas cops are liberals. BAHAHAHAHA.

The truth is this: cops are hesitant to take weapons from people that shouldn't have them, unless they are engaged in criminal activities. Cops in conservative states are hesitant to even consider federal firearms laws. This is because the majority of cops are conservatives. Look, I support the 2A as much as anyone, but some people shouldn't have guns.

And on a related note, too many gun store owners don't give a fvck either. They will do straw purchases all day long.
Florida must be great too.
Not really. Too crowded, too hot and humid, and the bugs are huge. Unless you are rich and play a lot of golf, you are nuts to move there...and it has zero to do with politics. But give me $100 million and memberships at Sawgrass, Medalist, and PGA National and I'd probably move there too.

If migrants are upset with their economic situation in South America they should dump tea in the harbor and fight for it. And no that doesn’t mean more Sandinistas. No commies in the Western Hemisphere

Nope. And I've mentioned that here before, but your dementia is up there with Biden's and you've forgotten about that, KyMush.

Funny, that must have been during one of those times you actually believed you are a libertarian. That was likely before my time here.

Sad is thinking Texas cops are liberals. BAHAHAHAHA.

Sad is thinking that cops behaviors aren't affected by liberal judges, DAs and prosecutors...

Not really. Too crowded, too hot and humid, and the bugs are huge. Unless you are rich and play a lot of golf, you are nuts to move there...and it has zero to do with politics. But give me $100 million...

One could say much of the same about certain areas of Texas. Just applying your "libertarian" argument about Musk and applied it to Bezos, but I guess that went over your "libertarian" head...

That was likely before my time here.
Nope.

You know, I hear of supplements advertised on the conservative radio that help right the effects of aging. You might want to purchase some.
Sad is thinking that cops behaviors aren't affected by liberal judges, DAs and prosecutors...
Shit, this person already was convicted of not being supposed to have firearms and the prosecutors and judge took them! So yeah, in this case it's the cops since then.
One could say much of the same about certain areas of Texas.
No, besides tarantulas, Florida definitely has bigger bugs. And Texas doesn't have Sawgrass or PGA National (which is my favorite course on my golf sim game, would love to play it for real).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT