ADVERTISEMENT

Woman firing rifle killed by 2 off-duty officers at Joel Osteen's church, 2 others hurt, police say

01HPA9EHZD5VEP12E5Z805J7TQ.jpeg

But it does take money. More BP agents, more courts....and even to build a wall, because Mexico ain't paying for it (you rubes fell for that lol).
Or, or, or . . . I know this is crazy, but hear me out - we allow the Border Patrol and the DOJ to do their jobs and enforce the laws on the books!!! I know, I know. That's just crazy talk. But it's so crazy, it just. might. work.

Or, or, or . . . I know this is crazy, but hear me out - we allow the Border Patrol and the DOJ to do their jobs and enforce the laws on the books!!
Which takes money. Lots of money.

As I see it, the biggest problem with enforcement, besides the sheer number of agents, judges, etc needed, are the asylum laws. Which require hearings. Which are booked out YEARS in advance.

So ironically, enforcing the laws on the books is part of the problem, just not how you think it is.

It took you five days to come up with a meme that doesn't answer my question?

You actually had a question? Interesting... You're usually so busy spouting your opinions as "facts" that I must have missed that. Meanwhile maybe you should have spent the last five years watching the crisis that Biden and the Dems have created at the border...

Fvxking brilliant.

Why thank you. I certainly am. Nice of you to notice. I guess a blind squirrel can indeed find an acorn every once in a while...

Which takes money. Lots of money.

As I see it, the biggest problem with enforcement, besides the sheer number of agents, judges, etc needed, are the asylum laws. Which require hearings. Which are booked out YEARS in advance.

So ironically, enforcing the laws on the books is part of the problem, just not how you think it is.
That is absolute horseshit.

It would cost nothing - NOTHING - to allow ICE and Border Patrol to do their jobs and bring the numbers back to pre-Biden level. You know that, you're just a Biden apologist and a dem hack.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT