ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder What the Carbon Footprint is of This Obama Mansion?

He inherited $413 million.

This is why you need to read a little farther than a NYT headline. ***$413M (in today's dollars). Again, you keep distorting what he most likely actually received in actual dollars at that time of transfer. Again, by all estimates Trumps father's net worth was only ~$300mil. That was also apparently split 3 ways.

It's truly painful having any kind of discussion with you. I'll end by saying nothing's conclusive... it's all conjecture on the journalists part. Any numbers you and I throw down are estimates built on 3rd, 4th, 5th hand info. If you want to believe it's 4000 %, that's fine....at least establish it's your opinion and but not a conclusive fact.

The only reason it's painful for you is that all the reports of Trump's inheritance and net worth are blowing up your original assertion that Trump's growth in net worth is far greater (successful) than you (or cocky) wanted to admit.

Where have I suggested it wasn't an "opinion" (aka ESTIMATION)? Again, I've based my "opinion" on the multiple sources you libs normally claim as "truth" and "factual" (when it relates to Trump--NYT, Fortune, WaPo, etc) when establishing my overall stated estimation of net worth increase %.

It's gotten so ridiculous now, that cuntry (previously demonstrating he doesn't understand bankruptcy restructuring and effects on net worth) is now attempting to reduce those %'s by factoring 2 decades old inheritance $$ into "today's dollars" to try and help his argument.

You guys need to coordinate your efforts and get back to us.

It's gotten so ridiculous now, that cuntry (previously demonstrating he doesn't understand bankruptcy restructuring and effects on net worth) is now attempting to reduce those %'s by factoring 2 decades old inheritance $$ into "today's dollars" to try and help his argument.

That's a helluva point (you're so f'ucking stupid, you didn't realize you were making my point for me and arguing against your own). Let's do bring that $413 million dollars forward to current dollars. It becomes a helluva lot more, therbey reducing his return that I gave him credit for at 726%. It brings it down to at least half that value, a real far f'ucking cry from 4000%. Thanks moron.

The only reason it's painful for you is that all the reports of Trump's inheritance and net worth are blowing up your original assertion that Trump's growth in net worth is far greater (successful) than you (or cocky) wanted to admit.

Where have I suggested it wasn't an "opinion" (aka ESTIMATION)? Again, I've based my "opinion" on the multiple sources you libs normally claim as "truth" and "factual" (when it relates to Trump--NYT, Fortune, WaPo, etc) when establishing my overall stated estimation of net worth increase %.

So when you cite numbers here we should assume they're estimates or opinion. Check

That's a helluva point (you're so f'ucking stupid, you didn't realize you were making my point for me and arguing against your own). Let's do bring that $413 million dollars forward to current dollars. It becomes a helluva lot more, therbey reducing his return that I gave him credit for at 726%. It brings it down to at least half that value, a real far f'ucking cry from 4000%. Thanks moron.

$413 is the forward number, which is why its irrelevant when determining what he actually inherited...you fvcking moron.

He didn't actually inherit $413 million. Seriously tell me you're not in the legal field...

So when you cite numbers FROM SOURCES, we libs normally champion here, we should assume they're estimates and/or opinion.

^^Added critical context^^

Why do you need to assume anything when I specifically stated the numbers were estimates from other legitimate sources you actually agreed with? What's next? Do you really need me to post the definition of an estimate for you too?

$413 is the forward number, which is why its irrelevant when determining what he actually inherited...you fvcking moron.

He didn't actually inherit $413 million. Seriously tell me you're not in the legal field...

Explain for us, your math to get to 4000% and then you can call me a moron.

Explain for us, your math to get to 4000% and then you can call me a moron.

I already have. My original estimation factored his 2016-17 net worth (~4Bil) with the estimated inheritance of ~100 mil.

Staying with the ~100 mil (by most sourced estimates the most accurate number he received) and the factoring the newest 2019 net worth number (3Bil) still equates to a 3000% increase.

You're a moron.

I already have. My original estimation factored his 2016-17 net worth (~4Bil) with the estimated inheritance of ~100 mil.

Staying with the ~100 mil (by most sourced estimates the most accurate number he received) and the factoring the newest 2019 net worth number (3Bil) still equates to a 3000% increase.

And again, you left out the 6 bankruptcies. And you failed to consider this, moron.
The last tranche came in 2004—years after his father, Fred, died—when Trump and his siblings sold off their father’s empire. The deal seems to have been done in a rush, and they offloaded the building for hundreds of millions less than it was worth, the Times reports. Nonetheless, Donald picked up $177.3 million.

Chevy1's quote changed by raleigh said:
I'm still trying too hard to show the numbers I'm debating aren't estimates even though most people with common sense would have understood that they are estimates after getting into the conversation.
Not really.....your initial post clearly stated a 4000% increase with zero attribution to it being estimated....also above you stated you said it was an estimate when you clearly did not - below is your complete post.
I would say creating a 4000% growth on an inheritance a success.

Also above you mention it should be apparent after getting into the conversation.....Hell, your 4000% increase claim produced the follow-up questions - "where did you get those figures?" Of course, you responded with typical BS remarks claiming those who would question your number had inadequate math skills.

After it was shown those numbers were speculation - you changed your tune to, "well, of course they're estimates."

Last edited:
And again, you left out the 6 bankruptcies. And you failed to consider this, moron.
The last tranche came in 2004—years after his father, Fred, died—when Trump and his siblings sold off their father’s empire. The deal seems to have been done in a rush, and they offloaded the building for hundreds of millions less than it was worth, the Times reports. Nonetheless, Donald picked up $177.3 million.
seriously, man, you should immediately go back to posting nothing more than LOL, LMAO, GTFO, etc. i know we've made fun of you for not contributing anything of substance to any thread, but we now see why. you really aren't very smart which would explain yore paying prisoners for business.

honestly, yore an epic example of the old adage, "it's better to keep your mouth shut and let everybody think you're an idiot than to open it and prove them correct."

seriously, man, you should immediately go back to posting nothing more than LOL, LMAO, GTFO, etc. i know we've made fun of you for not contributing anything of substance to any thread, but we now see why. you really aren't very smart which would explain yore paying prisoners for business.

honestly, yore an epic example of the old adage, "it's better to keep your mouth shut and let everybody think you're an idiot than to open it and prove them correct."

Such irony. LOL!

"where did you get those figures?" Of course, you responded with typical BS remarks claiming those who would question your number had inadequate math skills.

After it was shown those numbers were speculation - you changed your tune to, "well, of course they're estimates.

You're wrong (as usual). You're reading comprehension skills need serious work, or you're a liar. Which is it?

This was my very next reply to you, after your BS, ignorant, reply with a raccoon/gator picture...

By all left wing media reports...he inherited ~$100million from his father. This same media now estimates his fortune to be worth ~$4billion.

I didn't change my tune, nor have you been able to disprove my assertion. And yes....your math skills apparently need work.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT