ADVERTISEMENT

Word definition of the day

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
@Raoul Duke MU has been known to give me a hard time for posting word definitions. I do that only because certain posters seemingly don't have a clue what some words mean as evidenced by how they attempt to use those words.

Today's word is cringeworthy:

so embarrassing, awkward, or upsetting as to cause one to cringe

It has been said a picture is worth a 1,000 words so let's define cringeworthy in a different and easier to understand way...

Spoiler alert...

Tomorrow's definition will be test screening...

It’s amazing how forced and inauthentic she is. Sleeping with Willy brown really did launch her career. She’s talking to those kids like they are in elementary school, but at least one of the actors is in high school.

It’s amazing how forced and inauthentic she is. Sleeping with Willy brown really did launch her career. She’s talking to those kids like they are in elementary school, but at least one of the actors is in high school.

I think it is indicative of so many things on so many levels. One is she is over her head and she at least senses that. Her laugh is a defense mechanism.

In this instance she was likely uncomfortable and out of touch hence the over dramatization of every aspect of her "performance ".

Even more telling is not the way she talked "down" to the kids in the video, but how she talked "down" to her target audience. They really do think their target audience is stupid and they are so much smarter... Remember, if you dare question any one about this the regular response usually starts with "moron"...

I do that only because certain posters seemingly don't have a clue what some words mean as evidenced by how they attempt to use those words.

Serial killers are exclusively white males

things-that-make-you-go-hmmm-batman.gif

Let's play Jeopardy today instead...

This is what Kamala Harris and her handlers should have done before posting a recent cringeworthy YouTube video.

What is test screening?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT