ADVERTISEMENT

Word of the hour: H-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e

johns1124

Gold Buffalo
Aug 13, 2004

So when Trump wanted them counted in 2020, they were thrown out in Florida and PA. Now, the absent mind wants to count them?

I have a better idea, Fetterman... Recite the A-B-C's in under 30 mins. for us. If you can we will count them!
(unpopular, insensitive statement)

I understand the signature requirement, but do not understand the requirement about the date.

I understand the signature requirement, but do not understand the requirement about the date.
Same. If it gets there in time, wasn’t it obviously mailed on time? If they want to disallow any that show up after Election Day that are undated then sure.

It’s such a burden to add the date. I honestly don’t see your argument that it’s an issue.

"The Date Instruction imposes unnecessary hurdles that eligible Pennsylvanians must clear to exercise their most fundamental right, resulting in otherwise valid votes being arbitrarily rejected without any reciprocal benefit to the Commonwealth."

What utter bullshit. In what world is listing the date an "unnecessary hurdle"? If you can't follow the instructions and put the date on it, you're probably too fvcking stupid to be voting anyways.

You only need to ask 2 questions:

(1) What does the statute require?
(2) Does the ballot meet these requirements?

If not, it doesn't count. That's some easy shit, right there.

Reactions: GreenDuke
Can't believe some of the comments on this thread

Too hard to sign a date
Too hard to write a signature.

How in the Holy Fvck do some of you get through a day without totally coming unraveled?

Can't believe some of the comments on this thread

Too hard to sign a date
Too hard to write a signature.

How in the Holy Fvck do some of you get through a day without totally coming unraveled?
I do often wonder how many times I will vote Dem after I die in wake county.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT