ADVERTISEMENT

WTF....First they give the Tolly Bon names of US helpers now...

johns1124

Gold Buffalo
Aug 13, 2004
The Biden administration this week signaled that it is eyeing a United Nations small arms treaty that critics claim will lead to an international gun registration plan.

"The NRA has warned that, among many moves, the treaty will require all arms that Americans buy from overseas makers to be tracked. To do that, a global gun registry would be created and maintained for 10 years. Every owner will be listed on that registry."

“President Biden wants to give foreign bureaucrats control over the rights of law-abiding Americans, and the NRA will fight it every step of the way,” it added today in a Twitter thread.

Yep here they are:

All the nations that have access to the UN's gun treaty. Who will now know who in the US has registered firearms.

Great nations like:

China, Russia, Afghanistan. 190 In total!

Each one knowing everyone in America who has lawfully registered a weapon here. Will also be shared with them. Is there any privacy anymore?

The Biden administration this week signaled that it is eyeing a United Nations small arms treaty that critics claim will lead to an international gun registration plan.

"The NRA has warned that, among many moves, the treaty will require all arms that Americans buy from overseas makers to be tracked. To do that, a global gun registry would be created and maintained for 10 years. Every owner will be listed on that registry."

“President Biden wants to give foreign bureaucrats control over the rights of law-abiding Americans, and the NRA will fight it every step of the way,” it added today in a Twitter thread.

Yep here they are:

All the nations that have access to the UN's gun treaty. Who will now know who in the US has registered firearms.

Great nations like:

China, Russia, Afghanistan. 190 In total!

Each one knowing everyone in America who has lawfully registered a weapon here. Will also be shared with them. Is there any privacy anymore?
who has registered a gun? I am unaware of that being a requirement. I have not registered a gun. When you guy a gun, they do a background check, but they do not register that gun. That belongs to the the firearms dealer you buy it from.

Now, to your point. The libs and lefties would love for this to happen because they are control freaks and they want total control.

So...

You buy a gun and they do a background check...

The gun has been test-fired and the ballistics casing is sent to Quantico.

You don't think they put 1+1 = Who owns the gun into a database.

So...

You buy a gun and they do a background check...

The gun has been test-fired and the ballistics casing is sent to Quantico.

You don't think they put 1+1 = Who owns the gun into a database.
I am not sure that is true for every single gun. I think that would be nearly impossible. Now do they know a Glock 26 has certain characteristics? Yes. Do they have a shell casing from the one John Doe bought? No, don't think so.

Do I believe the American left would do what you say? Yes.

Reactions: alphasig1053
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT