ADVERTISEMENT

Wuhan lab - can request partnering labs to destroy files

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources.

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources.

So, applying that definition wouldn't the original Lancet letter that you and so many others blindly follow in running cover for the CCP and it's cover-up qualify as "pseudoscience" then?

So, applying that definition wouldn't the original Lancet letter that you and so many others blindly follow in running cover for the CCP and it's cover-up qualify as "pseudoscience" then?

• Overall, we rate the Economic Times Right-Center biased and Questionable based on numerous failed fact checks.

You're a liar and an idiot.

• Overall, we rate the Economic Times Right-Center biased and Questionable based on numerous failed fact checks.

You're a liar and an idiot.
Hey idiot, the Lancet was the topic not the Economic Times. The Lancet published the pseudoscience a couple years ago and the Lancet is the one that did the U-turn against that pseudoscience. Being stupid isn't an act with you, is it???

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Hey idiot, the Lancet was the topic not the Economic Times. The Lancet published the pseudoscience a couple years ago and the Lancet is the one that did the U-turn against that pseudoscience. Being stupid isn't an act with you, is it???
You're showing your addiction to poor sources of your stupid drivel. Lying idiot.

She ain't wrong...

01G18FVTER7Q2N9B31F88HSDK2.jpeg

Unlike you, I didn't buy into the Lancet's stupid drivel...
You stupid lying punk. The Lancet is now saying the SAME thing I've been telling you....and that is that the origin of covid 19 is UNKNOWN.

The Lancet is now saying the SAME thing I've been telling you.

After they summarily dismissed any origin other than naturally occurring which supplied time and cover, like you do, for the CCP to scrub and sanitize the evidence against it. Man, you really are that stupid...

After they summarily dismissed any origin other than naturally occurring which supplied time and cover, like you do, for the CCP to scrub and sanitize the evidence against it. Man, you really are that stupid...
You stupid lying punk. The Lancet is now saying the SAME thing I've been telling you....and that is that the origin of covid 19 is UNKNOWN.

More of your lies. Like the Lancet and Fauci, you originally bought into and promoted the naturally occurring theory that provided cover for the CCP...

Need proof?

And? Why should anyone listen to you?
You're not listening to Fauci, the guy that knows a lot more than you.

More of your lies. Like the Lancet and Fauci, you originally bought into and promoted the naturally occurring theory that provided cover for the CCP...

Need proof?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT