ADVERTISEMENT

WV-FAN

Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM

Gold Buffalo
Feb 22, 2017
You drink any beer? I do on occasion.

Have some plans for us. In April of 2022, we need to open up a filling station. Old fashion filling station, but with a wrinkle.

1. We'll make our own beer, so we'll have a brewpub and folks can fill up their own glasses and growlers.
2. We'll also have gas pumps, and good looking bitches to fill up the tanks, and wash the windows.

Finally, we'll have our own bus service to drive drunks to/from the hills.

Think about it. We'll talk further in a couple years.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
i've been drinking the shit out of bud light orange lately; had 10 of those and a 24 oz draft of mich ultra at the bar last evening. for the beer snobs, i like the finer craft beers, but 5 or 6 of those tend to leave me with a fukt up lawn mower, oil all over the garage floor, and me wondering around the yard looking for the weed eater. so, i tend to stick to the lighter stuff. plus, the lighter beers are easier on my head the following day.

i'm liking your idea. not a good locale here in grant. i'm thinking either down around the snowshoe area or maybe over around summersville lake. gotta find a touristy area with some cool locals that would appreciate it, too.

i'm thinking either down around the snowshoe area or maybe over around summersville lake. gotta find a touristy area with some cool locals that would appreciate it, too.
I was actually thinking in your barn. Best place would have probably been Fayetteville, but some cat from Morgantown is already in the process of opening one up. That will make two breweries in one small town. Summersville Lake or even Summersville would be a good place as well, but the local police ruin drinking for everybody around there. Let's just do it in your barn. We can even get some barnyard animals to keep us happy.

I was actually thinking in your barn. Best place would have probably been Fayetteville, but some cat from Morgantown is already in the process of opening one up. That will make two breweries in one small town. Summersville Lake or even Summersville would be a good place as well, but the local police ruin drinking for everybody around there. Let's just do it in your barn. We can even get some barnyard animals to keep us happy.
Just like I have always said....Goat fvcker. Look out wv farm animals Michigan is looking for a piece of ass.

i'm liking your idea. not a good locale here in grant. i'm thinking either down around the snowshoe area or maybe over around summersville lake. gotta find a touristy area with some cool locals that would appreciate it, too.

You'd go belly up in the off months though. That or you'll have to put Sisters on unemployment every summer.

i've been drinking the shit out of bud light orange lately; had 10 of those and a 24 oz draft of mich ultra at the bar last evening. for the beer snobs, i like the finer craft beers, but 5 or 6 of those tend to leave me with a fukt up lawn mower, oil all over the garage floor, and me wondering around the yard looking for the weed eater.

Jesus Christ, not every decent beer is an alcohol bomb. Here's a good one that you can slam, it is a little fancy for a pilsner with some florals and a little grass taste (should compare to that BL Orange shit) but it won't leave you howling at the moon:

https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/pc-pils/

If you like a little more of that hop taste, Founder's All Day IPA is excellent.

I'm not sure what all is available in your neck of the woods these days, but not all good beer is rocking a 7.5% or higher ABV lol.

Man, no one lives out where FAN does. I actually lived in a less populated place than he does, but at least I could be somewhere quicker.

If you are ever down this way let me know, there is one beer here you must try, I am not a big Witbier fan but this shit is off the hook. This brewery is off the main road in a little strip mall, you would never notice it unless someone pointed you to it. I would have rated this higher if I wasn't already half drunk when I did my review.

https://untappd.com/b/donum-dei-brewery-wittle-moon-belgian-wit/1587341

I'm between 58 and 59. Drank about 10 yesterday, but they were all IPA'S, around 6 to 7 percent. Raoul, I don't like those flavored wheat beers. I will drink them though, if that's the only thing left floating in the cooler.

I'm between 58 and 59. Drank about 10 yesterday, but they were all IPA'S, around 6 to 7 percent. Raoul, I don't like those flavored wheat beers. I will drink them though, if that's the only thing left floating in the cooler.
Exactly I’ll drink it if it pours.

I prefer New Belgium Citradelic, Tangerine Express, Bells Two Hearted Ale and really any of the Stone IPAs

Other than that for lighter beers it’s Guinness draught or good old miller lite. And as far as beer in one sitting, I figure why bother if I’m not drinking at least into double digits even with IPAs.

Exactly I’ll drink it if it pours.

I prefer New Belgium Citradelic, Tangerine Express, Bells Two Hearted Ale and really any of the Stone IPAs

Other than that for lighter beers it’s Guinness draught or good old miller lite. And as far as beer in one sitting, I figure why bother if I’m not drinking at least into double digits even with IPAs.

You're interrupting the adults, moron. Everyone at the table is looking at you thinking "Who the fvck is this moron? Get out of here, clownboy."

Do a couple more somersaults and maybe they will give you the attention you've been begging for over the last year.

Gotta back Yagi on this. 88 is just a very unfriendly stick in the mud who brings nothing to the table. Yagi Trump is an idiot, I stand corrected. Also I have not drank a quart of beer in my life. I simply hate the taste.

How old are you guys drinking that much beer in a sitting?

Good for them.

My body hates me if I drink more than six. I’m 35 and out of shape but more than a few makes me feel awful the next day. It’s not fun waking up to three kids under 6 after having 6 IPA’s.

I like the Founders All Day too. Also like Sierra Nevada Pale Ale if going for a session type. The sweetwater “going coastal” ipa is great too.

My favorite recent beer was the Dogfish Head flesh and blood IPA, but it’s like 7.5%.

Beer drinking is too complicated these days. Used to you drank a Budweiser, Miller, Strohs, PBR, Coors, Milwaukee Best, etc. Or their lite varient.

Now with all this weird shit and beer snobbery is just too damn confusing.

Use to you said give me a beer and is one of the big American beers or a damn Budweiser most of the time.

Just give me a beer. I don't need 2,843 choices and some lecture of why the beer that I paid for is horse piss in your opinion. F you. I like it and it is my beer. Go drink your beer with a fancy hip name and cool label. Give me a damn beer.

Reactions: GK4Herd
Beer drinking is too complicated these days. Used to you drank a Budweiser, Miller, Strohs, PBR, Coors, Milwaukee Best, etc. Or their lite varient.

Now with all this weird shit and beer snobbery is just too damn confusing.

Use to you said give me a beer and is one of the big American beers or a damn Budweiser most of the time.

Just give me a beer. I don't need 2,843 choices and some lecture of why the beer that I paid for is horse piss in your opinion. F you. I like it and it is my beer. Go drink your beer with a fancy hip name and cool label. Give me a damn beer.

It’s still that simple. Just drink what you like.

If someone cares what you’re drinking they’re a jerk.

If I get offered a beer in someone’s home or tailgate I say thank you and drink it. If I’m at my own house I’m drinking something good though :). I usually do make it a point to at least have a standard beer like PBR or something at a cook out though to go a long with my ridiculous microbrew selections.

Reactions: i am herdman
You're interrupting the adults, moron. Everyone at the table is looking at you thinking "Who the fvck is this moron? Get out of here, clownboy."

Do a couple more somersaults and maybe they will give you the attention you've been begging for over the last year.
I could care less what you or anyone else on this board thinks. I can see you are still pissed about that beat down you took the other day. You do take this message board stuff seriously.

Tell us your middle school blow job count next

Gotta back Yagi on this. 88 is just a very unfriendly stick in the mud who brings nothing to the table. Yagi Trump is an idiot, I stand corrected. Also I have not drank a quart of beer in my life. I simply hate the taste.
I was wondering what the morons think. Thanks

Man, no one lives out where FAN does. I actually lived in a less populated place than he does, but at least I could be somewhere quicker.

If you are ever down this way let me know, there is one beer here you must try, I am not a big Witbier fan but this shit is off the hook. This brewery is off the main road in a little strip mall, you would never notice it unless someone pointed you to it. I would have rated this higher if I wasn't already half drunk when I did my review.

https://untappd.com/b/donum-dei-brewery-wittle-moon-belgian-wit/1587341
you missed the part about the lighter beers being easier on my head the next day. i had between 12 and 15 bud light orange beers saturday then turned around and drank between 12 and 15 more yesterday. i feel fine today. if i'd have drank that many of one of those granola hipster beers, my head would've felt like someone kicked it square in the balls this morning. no thanks. again, i like them, they just fvck my world up from beginning to end.

How old are you guys drinking that much beer in a sitting?
uhhhhhhhh, errrrrrr . . . riflesaidi'mtoooldtogethard. howbouda?

you missed the part about the lighter beers being easier on my head the next day. i had between 12 and 15 bud light orange beers saturday then turned around and drank between 12 and 15 more yesterday. i feel fine today. if i'd have drank that many of one of those granola hipster beers, my head would've felt like someone kicked it square in the balls this morning. no thanks. again, i like them, they just fvck my world up from beginning to end.

It's the alcohol, dummy. Get some of the lighter "weight" craft beers. Try something like this:

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/31995/101476/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT