ADVERTISEMENT

WV vs EPA

Speaking of the EPA, under the cross-state contamination rules put in place during the Obama Administration had compliance requirements that we didn't have instruments precise enough to measure...

can't wait to see the resident liberals' hot-takes on this one. will it be "SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE" or "you're an idiot and a liar!"?

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd
can't wait to see the resident liberals' hot-takes on this one. will it be "SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE" or "you're an idiot and a liar!"?
Leaving out “Phlegmwad”, “snotlicker”, and “oath breaker”.

No.

YOU'RE A LYING IDIOT AND TRUMPTARD
kurt-angle-daniel-bryan.gif

YOU'RE A LYING PLAGIARIST IDIOT AND BIDENTARD

YOU'RE A LYING IDIOT AND TRUMPTARD. That you're posting on this board is proof of the former and the rest is obvious.
YOU'RE A LYING IDIOT PLAGIARIST BIDENTARD. That you're posting on this board is proof of the former and the rest is obvious.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
YOU'RE A LYING IDIOT PLAGIARIST BIDENTARD. That you're posting on this board is proof of the former and the rest is obvious.
YOU'RE A LYING IDIOT AND TRUMPTARD. That you're posting on this board is proof of the former and the rest is obvious.

Congrats to the mods for ruining this board.

Take a bow.
Agreed.

I could have fixed this in a matter of minutes. You have two choices(and you know who you are). Bring value and add something. Or, there is the door. Your choice.

Agreed.

I could have fixed this in a matter of minutes. You have two choices(and you know who you are). Bring value and add something. Or, there is the door. Your choice.
You could fix a lot in only one way, and that's to leave the board. You start 1 of every 4 threads and it's the same tired lying stupidity. It's a good thing that the mods are not lying idiots and trumptards like you.

Makes my day to see a baby baptizing, capital punishment supporting, drunken, predestination spewing "preacher" whine.

CornyRipeAntbear-size_restricted.gif
Says the guy with two religions.

You admitted on here a couple months ago that your way of posting on here is because of the way people treated you when you first came to this message board. You are such a crybaby that you are still pouting over peoples actions on a message board from over a decade ago.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT