ADVERTISEMENT

WV's top HS player not signing with WVU will visit Charlotte on Mon.

CUSA vs The Big 12... gotta really wonder about that , if nothing else the bowl / tv / media exposure , realize there is a tie to UNCC but still...gotta be more to it.

Good kid but won't qualify
That's the reason

Figured as much - but was not going to be the one to actually say it..lol.

You don't walk away from what all would be available ( media etc) with the Big 12 for CUSA and not much of anything.

they better take someone and anyone, their talent on their team is pathetic. They shouldnt even be a D1A program.

He was the best player in the state by a wide margin.

To each his own. Agree to disagree on that one. I feel he is very good, but his WVU commitment carried him to the Kennedy Award. I felt he was clearly top 3, though, in a year that good arguments could be made for all of those three, and a very good year for talent state-wide.

If he was the top player (and sound arguments could be made as such), it was clearly not by a wide margin.

Marshall a win win win.....UNCC a lose lose lose...go figure....must not be a serious competitor who values winning games.

Any West Virginian who is given the honor of wearing the Green And White and does otherwise is irrelevant to me. Enjoy obscurity.

Grades. What I don't understand is if he is not going to a JC to get his academics in order for WVU, why then go to Charlotte and not Marshall....?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT