ADVERTISEMENT

Wyoming wants to phase out electric cars

Poor Liz Cheney….. she didn’t have to agree with trump all she had to do was not discuss him or play part in the charade and she would have been fine
They were mad because they were afraid of Dick Cheny being exposed. That'st it. Being exposed as a swamp machine. I used to like the guy. Then, I learned more.

While I appreciate the trolling from these Wyoming republicans, the market will phase EVs out in due time. All it takes is people experiencing the inconvenience and relative inferiority to ICE cars for one life cycle.

EVs are doomed. Governments know the only way to transition to EVs is by force and heavy financial incentives.

While I appreciate the trolling from these Wyoming republicans, the market will phase EVs out in due time. All it takes is people experiencing the inconvenience and relative inferiority to ICE cars for one life cycle.

EVs are doomed. Governments know the only way to transition to EVs is by force and heavy financial incentives.
EVS are fine for city folk driving 5 miles to work and back but it’s a pretty big inconvenience for anyone that wants to go a considerable distance

EVS are fine for city folk driving 5 miles to work and back but it’s a pretty big inconvenience for anyone that wants to go a considerable distance
you mean like when you, bleeds, and mlblack went to a Herd game at Kent, and mlblack didn't realize I-77 traveled North through Ohio?

I like the idea of EVs. I'd rather my car be powered by West Virginia coal (or any other domestic procduct including renewals) than another country's oil.

It's funny watching them fight for the parking spots to plug in their car.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT