ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Gaines

Herd020

Silver Buffalo
Aug 18, 2006
I read today where Xavier Gaines had been working at QB for the Herd recently. Of course he was a 4 star QB recruit. Is he a possibility at QB this fall?

I read today where Xavier Gaines had been working at QB for the Herd recently. Of course he was a 4 star QB recruit. Is he a possibility at QB this fall?
I always thought he would be a better qb, but he's doing ok as a te, also. Versatility.

Did Gaines play a few plays in the past few seasons as a QB in sort of a wildcat formation for the HERD?

I always thought he would be a better qb, but he's doing ok as a te, also. Versatility.

I watched him when he first got here. He's more athlete than QB. Had he committed to Auburn as he was going to he wouldn't have been on the depth chart as a QB there either.

He went to the staff to request a position change too.

Gaines is one heck of an athlete. He could be used a heck of a lot more than he is.

Reactions: Aaron Coleman
I know Barstool and Underdog tweeted about this but Xavier Gaines will be a tight end for the remainder of his career at Marshall. I promise.

No matter where he lines up, we need to get Gaines more touches... We cant run Knox up the damn middle 20+ times a game like we did last season (especially on 3rd and 8+, which still makes my blood boil just thinking about it).

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT