ADVERTISEMENT

Trump earn out

Rock98Dog

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 27, 2006
President Trump has a rider in his stock holdings with DJT. If the stock stays above $17.50 for any 20 days out of 30 consecutive days during the first 3 years of trading he will be awarded an additional 36 million shares.

Given the current trading, he is set to meet that milestone as early as Thursday if the stock doesn’t fall below $17.50 in the next three trading days. That will be worth another $1,300,000,000 at current trading prices and give him a total of just under 116,000,000 shares worth $4.17 Billion.

“Broke Donald” looking pretty good.

President Trump has a rider in his stock holdings with DJT. If the stock stays above $17.50 for any 20 days out of 30 consecutive days during the first 3 years of trading he will be awarded an additional 36 million shares.

Given the current trading, he is set to meet that milestone as early as Thursday if the stock doesn’t fall below $17.50 in the next three trading days. That will be worth another $1,300,000,000 at current trading prices and give him a total of just under 116,000,000 shares worth $4.17 Billion.

With that type of money, he's going to be able to buy all of the Snack Pack pudding cups out of the commisary!

What would your take on this be if this were "Biden Media" and all other facts were the same?

What would your take on this be if this were "Biden Media" and all other facts were the same?
If he had arrived at it the same way, I would feel the same. I celebrate people that create and profit from it. I don’t celebrate people that spend their life in “public service”, never make more than $200,000 a year, and somehow end up being worth 9 figures.

I don't celebrate people who pretend they don't know that "somehow".
I was being nice. Pelosi, for example, crafted laws that allowed her to legally trade in inside information to amass her fortune, but you call Trump crooked.

They all make laws where they get full, lifetime pensions at 100% pay for ever. Politicians have built their own system where they are guaranteed to win with our tax dollars. It’s why I don’t like any of them.

$4,000,000,000.00

Do you realize that if you had that much money all in one cent US coins and stacked them up, the stack would be over 377,500 miles high? For reference, the moon is only about 283,000 miles away. Man, Broke Donald sure has a lot of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
$4,000,000,000.00

Do you realize that if you had that much money all in one cent US coins and stacked them up, the stack would be over 377,500 miles high? For reference, the moon is only about 283,000 miles away. Man, Broke Donald sure has a lot of money.
if stacked in ones, 271 miles, or the distance greed travels to his annual oompa loompa conference with the grand poobah.

If he had arrived at it the same way, I would feel the same. I celebrate people that create and profit from it. I don’t celebrate people that spend their life in “public service”, never make more than $200,000 a year, and somehow end up being worth 9 figures.
I was referring to the stock structure, not his business success. If this were Biden Media and alien man was touting how Biden is now worth $35 trillion, would you not counter by pointing out that number is inflated due to the negative effect his sales would have on the stock price? Would you not point out the P/E ratio? Obviously Trump is going to make some decent coin, unless the whole thing implodes.

He doesn’t have to sell the stock. Personally, with that much of a position, I would structure out layered, weekly, out of the money, covered calls that don’t have expiration dates prior to my lock out period ends.

With the number of shares he has he can generate millions in current revenue. Right now the Sept 20,2024 calls have the following bids:
(Current stock price $32.56)

$40.00 - $4.40
$45.00 - $3.65

So if I sold 1,000 contracts of the 40s and 1,000 contracts of the 45s I would pocket $805,000 today.

I could do the same for October, November, January 2025 and January 2026. I would be selling contracts on less than 1% of my holdings and generating $1,000,000 in current income. I could increase that to sell covered calls at all strike prices between $33 and $50, same 1,000 contracts per and generate over $30,000,000.

You could then take the $30,000,000 and buy puts to protect the downside or just keep the cash and just know that you have preset exit prices on a portion of your holdings.

The strategy is somewhat limited because of the no sale position, but once that date is gone you can really ramp up the call selling.

Reactions: herdfan06
$4,000,000,000.00

Then why couldn't he come up with the $450 million bond money? Idiot.

Money doesn't always equal cash.

You think Elon has a billion in cash numb nuts
Your orange jesus couldn't come up with the money to stop New York Attorney General Letitia James from seizing his property.

You Godless lying trumptard oath breaker simpleton.

He doesn’t have to sell the stock. Personally, with that much of a position, I would structure out layered, weekly, out of the money, covered calls that don’t have expiration dates prior to my lock out period ends.

With the number of shares he has he can generate millions in current revenue. Right now the Sept 20,2024 calls have the following bids:
(Current stock price $32.56)

$40.00 - $4.40
$45.00 - $3.65

So if I sold 1,000 contracts of the 40s and 1,000 contracts of the 45s I would pocket $805,000 today.

I could do the same for October, November, January 2025 and January 2026. I would be selling contracts on less than 1% of my holdings and generating $1,000,000 in current income. I could increase that to sell covered calls at all strike prices between $33 and $50, same 1,000 contracts per and generate over $30,000,000.

You could then take the $30,000,000 and buy puts to protect the downside or just keep the cash and just know that you have preset exit prices on a portion of your holdings.

The strategy is somewhat limited because of the no sale position, but once that date is gone you can really ramp up the call selling.
Greed is staring at his saw, hammer and sandpaper with drool dripping off his chin wondering what in the hell you are talking about.

Greed has no clue how net worth works.
Snot^^^is a Godless lying trumptard oath breaking idiot and is too stupid to admit that if he had 3 houses and 6 yachts all paid for but without something he can exchange, he can't buy a candy bar.

Snot^^^is a Godless lying trumptard oath breaking idiot and is too stupid to admit that if he had 3 houses and 6 yachts all paid for but without something he can exchange, he can't buy a candy bar.

$450 million in cash? Let's say Trump is worth a billion.

That would mean if I have a net worth of $2 million, that I would have nearly a million sitting around in cash($900,000).

You still don't have a clue, do you? People build net worth with properties, stocks, retirement plans, etc. It is not liquid cash sitting around. That would not be wise.

Then, the brown shirts up there, don't even like it when he gets a bonding company. Oh, that's not good enough.

Reactions: 19MU88
$450 million in cash? Let's say Trump is worth a billion.

That would mean if I have a net worth of $2 million, that I would have nearly a million sitting around in cash($900,000).
Let's say trump is worth 6 billion. $450 million in cash? That's less than 8%. You Godless lying trumptard oath breaker. But you're just a trumptard ignoring the fact that your orange jesus testified under oath that he had in excess of 400 million in cash. You calling him a liar? You stupid punk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT