ADVERTISEMENT

YAGI SI YE NOTS

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
Ever been around the Tennessee titans. Jason Michaels who played with gerad parker and led WKU to a 1aa championship is the quarterback coach for the titans. He was the OC when a new head coach came in. I believe jason was the only coach he kept. He probably could have had the WKU job. His dad said he makes more with the titans as the qb coach.. He is a great coach. He is a workaholic. He has been with several nfl teams. Try to bump into him. Do you know about Tyler Childers. Gonna be a star

BkWzsjFIQAANeAM.jpg

Jason and I are about 4th cousins. Have known him since his birth.
By the way Sistersville drop the "s" on his last name.

Lol greenduke. Quess i have been spelling it that way for years. His dad eddie wayne is one great friend. This guy out works everyone. His uncle dave is who i went to school with. He is president of my bank. I really believe Jason will be a head coach in the nfl someday. Parker at Duke. He was jason's favorite target. They set state records. You got a good man GD. Duke's football is decent now. Still think ky is better. I know they are.

Greenduke ky has 7 very good players coming in again. 6 5 stars and 1 4star i believe. They edged out duke this year i think.

Lol greenduke. Quess i have been spelling it that way for years. His dad eddie wayne is one great friend. This guy out works everyone. His uncle dave is who i went to school with. He is president of my bank. I really believe Jason will be a head coach in the nfl someday. Parker at Duke. He was jason's favorite target. They set state records. You got a good man GD. Duke's football is decent now. Still think ky is better. I know they are.

The Michael clan is a terrific family. Parker is in a good situation, Duke is beautifully coached and Cut is a loyal guy to his assistants.
On a neutral field I would favor Ky by a touchdown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT