ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah, extradumbass...This is your boy.

Plus, no religious painted Easter Eggs, per Pedo-Joe, on Easter Sunday, a Christian holiday. extradumbass backs him.

Trump promotes the Bible and declaring Make America Pray Again.

Bleaters call Trump the evil one.

Reactions: rvntx and ohio herd
Then do what hundreds of millions of Christians are doing this year, celebrate Easter on May 5th.

Hmmm... March 31st has traditionally been a Holy Day over the last 500 years... Coincidence this was the day picked to celebrate a made-up holiday???

"Over a 500-year period (from 1600 to 2099 AD), it just so happens that Easter will most often be celebrated on either March 31 or April 16."

Hundreds of millions??? Maybe a couple hundred million...

"Today, Eastern Orthodox Christians make up about 12% of the total Christian population, and around 4% of the total global population."

Taking up for or excusing Biden never seems to work out well for anyone...

Reactions: rvntx
Hundreds of millions encompasses a "couple hundred" million.

In the loosest definition of hundreds... Funny that you seem to regularly split hairs and call people out on intentional efforts to overstate their cases yet you have no problem doing the same which is what you did with your choice of words.

Couple, few, several, many, multitudes. You intentionally overstated the number in an attempt to support your position.

When in Rome...

Reactions: mlblack16.
I guess I will have to dumb it down for you because you are obviously not a Christian.

Maybe he's just not an Eastern Orthodox Christian...

Besides if he did he'd be accused of being a Putin supporter...

Reactions: 30CAT
Easter is a great holiday for all the 06's of the world to dress up and go to church, pretending they go more often than just Christmas Eve and Easter Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Maybe he's just not an Eastern Orthodox Christian...

Besides if he did he'd be accused of being a Putin supporter...

I would be even more concerned if he were Eastern Orthodox and did not know Easter is on May 5th this year. Also, why in the flying fvck would I accuse him of being a Putin supporter? I may as well accuse my wife of being a Putin Supporter.

Easter is a great holiday for all the 06's of the world to dress up and go to church, pretending they go more often than just Christmas Eve and Easter Sunday.

But does he go to Easter services on March 31 or May 5???

They were referring to Eastern Orthodox posters as being Putin supporters?

You are slipping or maybe I gave given you too much credit in the past. So let me dumb it down for you as so many of you are fond of saying.

You stated he's not Eastern Orthodox. Russia has the largest number of Eastern Orthodox Christians (and not hundreds of millions). I said if he was he would likely be a Putin supporter to follow the liberal playbook - anything remotely Russian means you are a Putin lover.

I've posted the liberals' quotes here. Let's look at some recent headlines.

I could go on and on...

You are slipping or maybe I gave given you too much credit in the past. So let me dumb it down for you as so many of you are fond of saying.

You stated he's not Eastern Orthodox. Russia has the largest number of Eastern Orthodox Christians (and not hundreds of millions). I said if he was he would likely be a Putin supporter to follow the liberal playbook - anything remotely Russian means you are a Putin lover.

I've posted the liberals' quotes here. Let's look at some recent headlines.

I could go on and on...
Correct. You "gave given" me a lot of head scratchers.

Correct. You "gave given" me a lot of head scratchers.

Define a lot. Since a couple hundred million are "hundreds" of millions I'd like a better reference point.

Last edited:
Define a lot. Since a couple hundred million are "hundreds" of millions I'd like a better reference point.
over your head GIF by ABC Network

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT