ADVERTISEMENT

Yes, extradumbass, this is your tribe

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

You stupid lying cons can breath a sigh of relief since Easter doesn't fall on March 31 again until 2086.

aee5c81d0c72c40b.jpg

I'm in D.C. this week. I've come to the stark realization that we are being governed by a bunch of ass clowns - and that goes for both sides. There used to be a level of dignity and respect in politics. Now? There is none. Neither Biden nor Trump, nor their respective party leaders deserve our respect or support. We really, really need a new option to this two party circus.

Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating Easter Sunday. Easter reminds us of the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection.

As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities. And with wars and conflict taking a toll on innocent lives around the world, we renew our commitment to work for peace, security, and dignity for all people.

From our family to yours, happy Easter and may God bless you.

I'm in D.C. this week. I've come to the stark realization that we are being governed by a bunch of ass clowns - and that goes for both sides. There used to be a level of dignity and respect in politics. Now? There is none. Neither Biden nor Trump, nor their respective party leaders deserve our respect or support. We really, really need a new option to this two party circus.
Trump is the option from the two party circus. The GOP sux too. They want Trump gone because he is America first and for American taxpayer. It's not R vs D it's us vs the political elites /globalists.

• Love
Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
Trump is the option from the two party circus. The GOP sux too. They want Trump gone because he is America first and for American taxpayer. It's not R vs D it's us vs the political elites /globalists.
You're a Godless lying trumptard.

You're a Godless lying trumptard.

Your Christian faith is evidently something deeply meaningful to you, and that’s wonderful. But you have absolutely no place — none whatsoever — telling other people, let alone other professing Christians, that they aren’t really Christians because they don’t meet your invisible pass mark.

In fact, whenever you say to someone, “You actually aren’t a Christian,” you are making all kinds of presumptions that, in reality, represent your own vainglorious attempt to place yourself on the throne of God. You should never, ever assume that someone is going to hell, let alone tell them so.

You're assuming you are in possession of the absolute truth, when you tell someone they are going to hell.

Imagine you’re handed a jigsaw puzzle with a thousand pieces, but you’re missing the box cover showing the completed picture. Claiming to know exactly how it’s meant to look without all the pieces is like saying, “I’ve got this whole puzzle figured out, no questions asked!”

In the same way, claiming knowledge about someone’s ultimate fate is akin to stating that you have an exclusive line to the universe’s best-kept secret. But let’s be real here: You don’t. In fact, none of us truly have all the answers or even most of the answers.

You're assuming that your interpretation is the right one.

“Oh… but I do have answers! They are in the Bible!” you boldly declare.

No, you don’t! You only have your interpretation of the Bible. And when I say “your interpretation of the Bible,” I mean the interpretation that someone else told you was the right one, probably from when you were a small child.

Face it: to tell someone they are not a Christian because they have a different interpretation of the Bible is to claim that your own interpretation is the one true, correct one, brushing aside alternative viewpoints and even scholarly understandings. It implies that your grasp of Christian doctrine and theology is beyond reproach.

That’s setting the bar pretty high.

You're assuming you have the authority to judge.

Deciding someone’s eternal destiny is placing yourself firmly on God’s throne. It’s akin to saying, “I’ve got this covered, God. I’ll take it from here.” But let’s be honest, none of us have the authority to make such grand proclamations.

Last I checked, that’s God’s territory.

You're assuming that correct belief is what saves a person.

Why do so many Christians judge the “Christian-ness” of a person based on what that person says they believe? It’s like assuming we can neatly categorize people into “real Christians” and “not-quite-there-yet Christians” based on their theological position.

Here’s the thing, though: Jesus didn’t go around handing out theology quizzes, did He? He met people where they were — in their messiness and imperfection. He looked at their hearts, their actions, their love for others.

It wasn’t about checking off a list of correct beliefs.

I’ve known some Christians who have all the right beliefs — they are experts in correct doctrine — and yet they are complete jerks. Apparently, there were a few like them in Jesus’ day as well.

“By their fruit, you shall know them” was Jesus' own assessment. It was not “By their flawless doctrine, you shall know them.

So, when we start judging someone’s faith solely based on their beliefs and even how they express those beliefs, we might be missing the bigger picture. We might be missing out on the opportunity to truly see and understand the depth of their relationship with God. Let’s remember that God sees the heart, and it’s not our job to play the role of spiritual judge and jury.

You're assuming you have all the answers.

You know, claiming to have all the answers, especially when it comes to matters of faith, can be a bit like saying, “Hey, my understanding of faith is right, and yours is wrong.” It’s like setting up camp on a spiritual high ground and looking down at the person you’re talking to.

Now, doesn’t that sound just a tad condescending?

You're assuming you know how heaven and hell works.

Claiming to know all the ins and outs of how heaven and hell work — including who goes there — is like saying, “I’ve got the inside scoop on what happens after we shuffle off this mortal coil.” It’s as if you’re holding the ultimate guidebook to the afterlife, complete with detailed maps and descriptions.

Heaven and hell, if we’re honest, are complex concepts that have been explored and contemplated by scholars, theologians, and seekers for centuries. There isn’t even an agreed consensus on whether heaven and hell exist as literal places.

But hey, don’t let that stop you from condemning people because clearly, your understanding of the afterlife is superior to all of those deep thinkers who have come before you.

You're assuming you know what a person is really like.

You have decided, I and many others who are hopelessly self-deceived heathens who are destined for the bowels of hell.

In reality, you don’t really know me or anyone else you are condemning.

But, of course, making snap judgments based on fleeting interactions with others is a favorite sport of those who believe they are morally superior. In just a few seconds or less, you look us up and down and feel you have enough information to condemn us. Those who perceive themselves as extra spiritual even call this expeditious character assessment by a spiritual word:

“Discernment.”

You decide who is a wicked sinner and then congratulate yourself on “hearing from God” on the matter.

Can’t you see? When you make conclusions about who and who is not “saved,” you really are making a lot of assumptions that are way beyond your level of expertise.

You don’t need to judge me or anyone else. I’m happy to take my chances with God. At least we'll get a fair trial with him.

Believing so fervently that you have all the answers, passing judgment on others as you have been passing judgment on me. It’s an old habit that dies hard.

But die it must.

Learn to let God do God’s job.

He's got this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT