ADVERTISEMENT

Yet Another Coach Jumps Ship

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Defensive graduate assistant coach Chad Byers has jumped ship to coach outside linebackers at Furman.

How's that water looking on the deck, Captain?

We are Fvcked for the next 2-3 years. D1C does not give a $hit. He knows he will be gone or forced into retirement next year. He can careless about recruiting, coaches, or the players for that matter. I fully expect him to "Go thorough the motions" for the last year, then try to ride down the "Most winning coach" sunset.

So we're supposed to care about a GA leaving?

You should care about any turnover. Getting somebody else on board, hoping they are serviceable, getting them up to speed on his duties/how things are done, etc. all impact others on the staff.

If an executive in a company loses his assistant, do you think the executive isn't impacted at all?

You should care about any turnover. Getting somebody else on board, hoping they are serviceable, getting them up to speed on his duties/how things are done, etc. all impact others on the staff.

If an executive in a company loses his assistant, do you think the executive isn't impacted at all?

I'm not losing sleep over a grad assistant. Sorry. I also don't care about Chip West leaving because our CB/S play sucks anyways. Everyone on here complained about it all season so we should be happy he left. I'm also not going to say they are "jumping ship" when someone leaves from Marshall (CUSA) to Syracuse (ACC).

why the handle, 2.0? Really blew it, in my opinion, when 200.00 was still available.

Still owes the $200 for the tickets? It's been two years already, just pay the the thing off to get them off your back! All this BS really worth $200? Maybe, we can do a community collection and pay it off for you!

or

You can do a (Herdnation) infamous Prayer Request that $200 falls out of the sky to pay off the debt.

Still owes the $200 for the tickets? It's been two years already, just pay the the thing off to get them off your back! All this BS really worth $200? Maybe, we can do a community collection and pay it off for you!

or

You can do a (Herdnation) infamous Prayer Request that $200 falls out of the sky to pay off the debt.

Nobody should give $1 toward the debt. QBU wouldn’t want it anyway, and it’s obvious Fever’s failure to repay isn’t due to lack of ability. He is clearly content with stealing $200 from one of the small percentage of people on the planet willing to go that far to help out a stranger from a message board.

Defensive graduate assistant coach Chad Byers has jumped ship to coach outside linebackers at Furman.

How's that water looking on the deck, Captain?
Whats interesting to me is lots of former WVU guys with D1 coaching experience in the mid atlantic region and none of them have an interest in working with Doc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT