ADVERTISEMENT

You need up to $15,000 more just to live like you did in 2021, analysis finds

So the $800/night suite that I am in for the next three nights would have been less two years ago?

Pedonomics is suddenly a bad word, on the left, because it's so unpopular.

In 2023, Carolinians are spending almost $900 more a month to maintain their quality of life, according to a new study from Congress’s Joint Economic Committee.

The eye-opening numbers show the impacts inflation has had on households across the country over the last two years.

Average hourly pay for workers has increased 13.6% since January 2021.
Inflation during the same period has been 17%

Household income $75,000 at 17% increase = $87,750 = $12,750 increase
Increase in pay $75,000 at 13.6 increase = $85,200 = actual extra expense of $2,550 annual

^^^Not quite as scary as the trumptards would have you believe.

Average hourly pay for workers has increased 13.6% since January 2021.
Inflation during the same period has been 17%

Increase in pay $75,000 at 13.6 increase = $85,200 = actual extra expense of $2,550 annual

CBS is for trump?

CBS is for trump?
You oath breaking idiot.

You oath breaking idiot.

Cant See Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Minimum wage workers have experienced little to no increase in income. Extra doesn’t care that these people are starving because the average “isn’t that bad”.

Extra doesn’t understand that a person making $100,000 a year and a person making $25,000 a year pay the same price for a gallon of milk and a gallon of gas. Extra doesn’t understand that when income increases 10% that’s $10,000 for one group but only $2,500 for the other group. So if cost go up $12,000 it’s not too bad for one group but pretty devastating for the other.

Extra doesn’t understand that a person making $100,000 a year and a person making $25,000 a year pay the same price for a gallon of milk and a gallon of gas. .
Ehhh, not really.

The West Virginian making $25k a year has to pay the same $3 for the gallon of milk, but it isn't her $3. It's actually mine, because my taxes are used to subsidize West Virginians.

So she is paying nothing for the milk, I am paying $3 for mine, and then I am paying a fraction of hers as well.

I'd like you residents of poor states that are net negative to start thanking me more often on here.

Banker wants you to believe for the first time in his life that he cares about minimum wage workers.

Greed trying to hard and illogically to prove inflation is not an issue.
I'm successfully proving that you contards swallow any and all nonsense being spewed by ignorant and cowardly republican politicians who absolutely cannot govern.

I'm successfully proving that you contards swallow any and all nonsense being spewed by ignorant and cowardly republican politicians who absolutely cannot govern.
Are you saying there is not inflation problem?

Are you saying there is not inflation problem?
What I'm saying is...

If you don't understand the above^^^, have a non trumptard explain it to you.

What I'm saying is...

If you don't understand the above^^^, have a non trumptard explain it to you.
Plenty of dems and othere talking about it. Yes inflation is bad and it hurts lower income and middle income more.

Ehhh, not really.

The West Virginian making $25k a year has to pay the same $3 for the gallon of milk, but it isn't her $3. It's actually mine, because my taxes are used to subsidize West Virginians.

So she is paying nothing for the milk, I am paying $3 for mine, and then I am paying a fraction of hers as well.

I'd like you residents of poor states that are net negative to start thanking me more often on here.
There are more people on food stamps in Cali than live in WV. They are taking your money.

There are more people on food stamps in Cali than live in WV. They are taking your money.
I love when the numerically challenged banker tries talking about numbers. Per capita and net are the logical numbers to look at.

Californians, especially me - because ya' know, wealthy - are net losers compared to West Virginians.

Says the guy that has no longer has people....
You're an idiot that would rather have poor people struggle than for you to pay an extra 12 cents for a burger. You and your ideology are opressors of the poor. You show no mercy, and shall receive none.

You're an idiot that would rather have poor people struggle than for you to pay an extra 12 cents for a burger. You and your ideology are opressors of the poor. You show no mercy, and shall receive none.
Karl Marx

No one on the board is surprised that you get Karl Marx confused with Jesus.

For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy
Your statement fits into your Marxist belief. Modern left wingers(not pur liberals) see the world through the lense off the world in its near entirety is either opprssed or an oppressor. The oppressor makes or puts someone in a box to make minimum wage. The modern day leftist doesn't view that job as a low skilled entry level job or temporary job or a job you work until you work your way up or get experience. They view it as oppression. The same goes for supporting terrorists(such as Hamas or even the idiots worshiping OBL's video). They are opprssed by the oppressor and are on some noble cause.

Reality is artficial govt wage increases cause a ripple effect of wages rising across the spectrum. Reality is business across the board is going to raise the price of their goods because their cost went up.

Is that why you closed down your shop, "retired", and then came back without employees? You didn't have the "mercy" to employ them bigot??

Your statement fits into your Marxist belief. Modern left wingers(not pur liberals) see the world through the lense off the world in its near entirety is either opprssed or an oppressor. The oppressor makes or puts someone in a box to make minimum wage. The modern day leftist doesn't view that job as a low skilled entry level job or temporary job or a job you work until you work your way up or get experience. They view it as oppression. The same goes for supporting terrorists(such as Hamas or even the idiots worshiping OBL's video). They are opprssed by the oppressor and are on some noble cause.

Reality is artficial govt wage increases cause a ripple effect of wages rising across the spectrum. Reality is business across the board is going to raise the price of their goods because their cost went up.
No one on the board is surprised that you get Karl Marx confused with Jesus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT